Broker Program – Grow your business with CS#1
Joining Community Services #1 Broker program represents a great opportunity to grow your business.
As an approved Home Care Package (NSW & ACT), Commonwealth Home Support Package (ACT), Community Assistance & Support Program (ACT) & the Out of Hospital Care program across the Murrumbidgee and Southern NSW Local Health Districts, there are strict rules and standards we must apply and monitor when making referrals to broker connections. We must ensure our brokers abide by the same rules and standards that we ourselves must. Our clients deserve a high-level standard of service and accountability from our partners.
Our clients have choice and control over who can provide supports to them knowing that Community Services #1 has completed quality and compatibility checks with our approved partners
To apply to become a trusted partner of Community Services #1, please fill out the form below. If you wish to discuss this application before proceeding please contact Matthew Watts on 0422 349 830 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Services #1 has processes in place to verify credentials and on-board broker partners to be approved to provide supports to our clients.
In order to be approved to provide supports for Community Services #1, you will be required to successfully complete our on-boarding process.
Companies are required to provide the following:
- ABN Details
- Banking Details for Payments
- Public Liability Insurance Certificate – Minimum of $20 Million coverage
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – Minimum $10 Million coverage
- Workers Compensation Certificate – State or Territory of services
- Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
- Police Check Policy
How do I Invoice Community Services #1
- Invoice must contain Full Name of the Client
- Must outline the products or services that were delivered including the date of delivery
- Purchase order reference number
- Invoices to be submitted to ************* within 14 days of month end
- Community Services #1 will pay as per the terms of our agreement within 30 days of receiving the invoice in acceptable format
What are your payment terms?
- Payment terms are 30 days from receipt of invoice that is made out in approved standard
- Invoices should be submitted to **************** within 14 days of the end of the month the service was provided
How do I make sure my documentation is correct?
- Ensure the certificate of currency is in the name of the business entity registered under your ABN
- Ensure that all dates are current and the certificate is not expired
- Receipt of insurance paid is not sufficient for acceptable documentation
What is a police policy?
A police policy is required if you are a registered as a company that employs staff. It is a policy that you will adhere to and states that as a company with staff that you will ensure all staff and contractors that attend services for our clients will have up to date National police checks in place that have no disclosable outcomes.
The document is not required to be comprehensive although it must be in place and you must be able to provide evidence of that policy and you are accountable to ensure its compliance.
This is important to protect our clients and eliminates the need for Community Services #1 to have and maintain a police check database for all of your employees.
A Police policy must contain the following:
- All staff engaged in the provision of service have an acceptable national police certificate no older than 3 years
- All staff engaged in the provision of services to a child have undergone a Working with Children Check (NSW) or a Working with Vulnerable People Check (ACT)
- If a member of your staff has at any time since 16, a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia, the staff member must make a statutory declaration stating they have never been convicted of murder or sexual assault or convicted of, and sentenced to imprisonment for, any other form of assault.
What if I do not agree to the terms of the brokerage agreement:
If you do not agree to the terms, please select that you do not agree and we will be in touch to discuss your concerns.
Depending on the negotiations, we may be able to reach an agreement that is suitable for both parties.
How long will my application take?
This is entirely dependent upon the information provided through your application. We attend to new applications in a timely manner. Most applications will take around 1-2 weeks to process.
Why do you need my Covid-19 Policy?
As an approved Home Care Package (NSW & ACT), Commonwealth Home Support Package (ACT), Community Assistance & Support Program (ACT) & the Out Of Hospital Care program we require our staff and subcontractors to comply with each state and territories mandated vaccination requirements. Community Services #1 as an approved provider is also required to provide updates to the department of health on the status of it and its subcontracted workforce vaccination status.
You will need to provide a document that demonstrates your company meets the state or territories public health directions. Please provide a statutory declaration (available during the application process) that states the following:
(Company name) is aware of the state governments requirements for workers in the care industry to be vaccinated for Covid-19 and can confirm that it is complying and will continue to comply with all public health directions in relation to the services provide by (your company name) employees.