Work With Us
How would you like to be remembered?
What will your legacy be?
Will you be someone who made a positive difference?
Community Services #1 gives valuable opportunities to make an impact for good in the lives of others. Its aged care workers, early educators, community development team members, reception staff, finance team members, food pantry workers and drivers all make real change every day.
If you are seeking a meaningful career and also have a desire to help others you should consider joining the diverse team at CS#1.
CS#1 recognises that its greatest asset is its dedicated employees.
We acknowledge their significant contribution to the success of the organisation.
We value our employees’ diversity, input, and work ethic. We recognise that people do better when they:
- Have interesting, meaningful and challenging work.
- Know the work they undertake is important, and that their efforts are appreciated.
- Are supported, and given the resources and opportunity to meet challenges.
- Have a clear understanding of their role in the organisation, and how this fits into the ‘bigger picture’.
- Have an input on matters affecting their workplace.
- Take part in regular and honest feedback about their performance.
- Know that innovation and better ways of doing things will be supported.
- Valuing and supporting employees has enabled us to maintain a happy and rewarding work environment.