If you are looking for a great venue central to services, or one more remote in which to host an event such as a wedding, conference, workshop or a get together – Community Services #1 can cater to your needs.
We have excellent rooms for hire in three different locations and are able to provide access on a hire basis to equipment such as overhead projector, screens, whiteboards, PA System. All our venues are ideal for meetings, workshops or group activities.
Most our centres have heating (and some have cooling) so you and your clients/participants/guests can be comfortable. As we are a not for profit organisation we are able to provide access to our rooms and equipment at an excellent price so it is worth calling us to find out availability of space and the cost, you may be surprised by how affordable it is. Should you wish to make an enquiry please contact Community Services #1 and ask for the Hall Hire Officer.
Our Narrabundah Venue features a large, heated hall with timber floor along with two carpeted and heated, multi-purpose rooms suited to meetings or training.
There is also the Griffith Neighbourhood Centre located in Stuart Street Griffith and complete with a large hall and meeting room with kitchen facilities; a courtyard and has disabled access and facilities.
The Oaks Estate Community Hall is located in William Street and has a large hall, meeting room with kitchen facilities and also features disabled access and facilites
In all centres, arrangements can be made for use of a well-equipped kitchen including urns and crockery for tea/coffee.
Also available are whiteboards, overhead projector and projector screen.
Community Services #1 offers reasonable rates including reduced rates for community organisations.
- Convenient location on the inner south of Canberra, 10 minutes to the CBD with close access to public transport to Civic and Woden.
- The traditional style weatherboard building is in a safe, quiet location with ample off-street free parking and ease of access.
- The hall, rooms and a computer training room are also available for hire and are adjacent to each other and individually or combined, offer a range of usage including meetings, training and social activities.
- We offer reasonable rates with reduced rates for community organisations.
Community Services #1 Venues for Hire
|Community Services #1 Hall||
|Multi-purpose rooms (3)||
|Griffith Community Hall||
|Oaks Estate Community Hall||
|Large Hall in Narrabundah||
|Meeting Room in Narrabundah||
- Arrangements can be made for use of a well-equipped kitchen
- Urn and crockery for tea/coffee
- Also available are whiteboards, overhead projector, projection screen and video and large monitor.
To Enquire about hiring a venue please fill in this form.
For more information on current rates and bookings please contact:
Community Services #1
63 Boolimba Crescent, Narrabundah.
Email – email@example.com
Phone – 6126 4700