Community Services #1 Gallery
Established in 2005, the Community Services #1 Art Gallery is a vibrant space set up at our main office (63 Boolimba Cres Narrabundah) that offers exhibition space to artists in the community. The Gallery is available for community groups and artists to use and is perfect for small to medium exhibitions.
Facilities include hanging and lighting systems, where up to (around) 30 paintings, plus 3D art work can be displayed. Rental for the gallery is $50 per week and 5% commission. Our team can offer advice about exhibition planning and management.
Previous exhibitions and exhibitors
- 2017 Prison Artworks (NAIDOC Week)
- 2016 CS#1 – Christmas Wonderland
- 2016 NAIDOC Indigenous Art Exhibition
- 2015 NAIDOC Indigenous Art Exhibition
- 2014 “Seniors on Show”
- 2013 “Our Vision, Our Story”
- 2013 “Seniors on Show”
- 2012 Santa’s Grotto – Christmas Exhibition for adults and children all!
- 2012 “Teapots and Table Cloths”
Community Services #1 Gallery welcomes applications from artists and community groups to exhibit in the Gallery. Bookings are for a minimum of two (2) weeks and a maximum of four (4) weeks.
To book the Community Services #1 Gallery for an Exhibition phone 6126 4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org