Mawson Out of School Hours Care
Community Services #1 is proud to deliver an Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) program at Mawson Primary School.
The Community Services #1 values for our (OSHC) program are:
Fun, Genuine, Safe, Innovative and Involved.
- We want the children to have fun in the program we offer
- We want all stakeholders to feel that we are genuine in our approach and service delivery
- We want all children to feel physically, emotionally and culturally safe in the program
- We want to be innovative with our program
- We want to be involved in the Mawson Primary School community
To read the full philosophy statement, click here.
For any enrolment or enquiries please email email@example.com
or contact 6126 4728.
ACT schools update – 22 April 2020
ACT schools are preparing for online learning through Term 2 and for children who cannot stay at home during school hours, supervision will be provided. Yvette Berry, Minister for Education and Early Childhood Development has today announced that Mawson Primary School is one of the selected hub campuses that will remain open.
We are proud to announce that we have been asked to provide this supervision and will be redeploying some of our talented early childhood educators to undertake this task. Nothing changes in relation to our Out of School Hours Care service at Mawson – it will still be open and operating as well. We are proud to be in a position to support our community during this challenging time.