Are you satisfied in your current Management role?
Would you enjoy a role that’s diverse and genuinely engaging?
Would you like the opportunity to make real and lasting change in people’s lives?
About the role:
The Partnerships Manager is accountable for managing and strengthening the organisation’s service delivery, quality, financial strength and growth through developing and maintaining CS#1’s strategic partnerships.
- Permanent Full-time position – 76 hours per fortnight
- Annual salary $96,962–$101,250 commensurate with experience, plus superannuation (Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award Level 6) and excellent salary packaging
- Free Car Parking at Head Office, Narrabundah
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring compliance with legislative requirements of partners
- Implementing the framework of the partnership to ensure timely delivery of quality services and programs
- Managing working relationships with service delivery partners
- Developing opportunities for mutual growth across the ACT and NSW
- Communication management between partners and CS#1 team
Partnership Managers requirements:
- Demonstrated equivalent Advanced Diploma qualifications in relevant fields such as Management/Social Work or equivalent work experience, with a genuine interest in empowering individuals from disadvantaged communities.
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People card
- Unrestricted driver licence and own transport
- National Police Check
To be successful in the Partnerships Manager role, you will:
- Have a growth mindset
- Feel drawn to working with community and enriching lives
- Have experience of business-to-business relationships and excellent negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Be able to oversee contracts and manage compliance risk
- Understand the social services landscape, including opportunities, challenges and key government, profit-for-purpose and private stakeholder networks
- Have a strong understanding of National Quality Framework and Aged Care Quality Standards
- Salary Packaging – We offer a range of competitive salary packaging benefits that can provide a variety of tax benefits to you including the ability to salary sacrifice your mortgage, rent, meals and accommodation, superannuation and novated leases.
- Health and Well-being – We recognise the importance of holistic health through our Employee Mental Health and Well-being Program. Flu vaccinations, mental health literacy and an employee assistance program are just a few of the health benefits you’ll enjoy as a member of our team
- Safety – Our safety culture unpins all that we do. We are proactive, responsive and agile in ensuring systems, which protect our people and the community.
- Learning and Development – Supporting your career mission is as important to us as it is you, we have development and performance catch-ups with our people to understand their aspirations and we offer a range of flexible internal and external learning and development options.
About Community Services #1
Community Services #1 (CS#1) is a profit for purpose organization, in the ACT and surrounding NSW regions. Our 200+ employees and volunteers make a difference in the daily lives of the people and families we support through our services designed to meet community needs.
We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and vibrant people who share our vision. We love people who thrive on giving back, who are solution focused, collaborative and truly believe that together we are better.
At the heart of every great change, are great humans who work together doing incredible things to deliver on our shared values of a better community.
Come and join us, bring your ideas and determination to make a difference and together we can create positive long-lasting change.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
For more information about our recruitment process, please call Linda (People and Culture) on 02 6126 4736.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Community Services #1 we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional. We take a human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the organisation. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
Community Services #1 acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work.
We pay our respect to their Elders – past, present and emerging. We recognise their contribution to creating a thriving community through the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Australia’s First Peoples.