- Ready to drive positive change while supporting and enriching the lives of people in our community?
- Do you feel called to make a difference to the quality of life of people of all ages?
- Facilitate best health outcomes for clients requiring pre- or post-hospital care
- Join a supportive, friendly workplace
- Excellent salary packaging to increase take home pay
Community Services # 1 in partnership with Your Side is managing the New South Wales’ Out of Hospital Care (OHC) packages for the Southern NSW Local Hospital District (LHD). We are looking for a passionate and motivated person to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and share our commitment to community development.
We are seeking an experienced Case Manager who is excited by new challenges and passionate about supporting clients to achieve individual health goals.
About our Case Manager role and employee rewards:
- Position will be Working-from-Home in or close to Bega and will include face to face to client engagement in the surrounding area
- 1 x permanent full-time position – 76 hours/fortnight
- Annual salary range – $82,044 to $88,288 commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus 11% superannuation
- Excellent salary packaging options that allow you to spend $18,550 of your pre-tax salary on everyday expenses (eg. rent, mortgage, groceries, school fees, etc) and entertainment (eg. eating out), significantly increasing your take home pay. Other packaging options are also available (eg. superannuation, leasing a car)
- Staff Health and Wellbeing program, including additional leave to help you refresh and manage your total health
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award Level 4
What you will be responsible for as Case Manager:
- Providing client assessments including face to face assessments for clients in the Bega region
- Maintaining relationships with clinicians including feedback on referrals, services and client outcomes
- Conducting comprehensive client assessments, arranging for service provision to clients, and exiting clients from the program upon service completion
- Developing care and service plans
- Maintaining progress notes, monitoring and adjusting services as needed
- Ensuring exit interviews and transitions to new services are undertaken
- Monitoring package budgets and setting up home care services as needed
- Make referrals to other service providers
To be successful in the Case Manager role, you will:
- Demonstrate experience in case management across client assessments and planning
- Demonstrate ability to work with clients with diverse cultural, emotional and social needs with health goals ranging from rehabilitation to disability support to end of life
- Have strong interpersonal, engagement and relationship building skills
- Be available to travel across the Southern NSW LHD and interstate (to Canberra), as required
- Hold a current drivers licence and your own vehicle
- Hold a National Police Record Check
- Hold a Working with Children Check
- Hold current first aid certification
- Hold unrestricted Australian working rights
- Provide evidence of vaccination in accordance with the NSW Ministry of Health Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination Against Specified Infection Diseases Policy Directive requirements for roles that are Risk Category A.
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter of no more than two pages to CS1Recruitment@communityservices1.org
For more information about our recruitment process, please call Riley (People and Culture) on 02 6126 4707.
For more information about the position, please call Shaun (Operations Director of OHC) on 02 6126 4751.