Out of Hospital Case Manager – Albury
- Ready to drive positive change while supporting and enriching the lives of people in our community?
- Do you feel called to make a difference to the quality of life of people of all ages?
- Facilitate best health outcomes for clients requiring pre- or post-hospital care.
- Join a supportive, friendly workplace.
- Excellent salary packaging to increase take home pay.
Community Services # 1 in partnership with Your Side is managing the New South Wales’ Out of Hospital Care (OHC) packages for the Southern NSW Local Hospital District (LHD) and Murrumbidgee LHD. We are looking for a passionate and motivated person to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and share our commitment to community development.
We are seeking an experienced Case Manager who is excited by new challenges and passionate about supporting clients to achieve individual health goals.
About our Case Manager role and employee rewards:
- Position will be Working-from-Home in or close to Albury and will include face to face to client engagement in the surrounding area.
- 1 x permanent Full-time fixed term position 38 hrs a week until 28/06/2024.
- Hourly salary rate – $41.52- $44.68 commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus 11% superannuation.
- Excellent salary packaging options that allow you to spend $18,550 of your pre-tax salary on everyday expenses (eg. rent, mortgage, groceries, school fees, etc) and entertainment (e.g. eating out), significantly increasing your take home pay. Other packaging options are also available (eg. superannuation, leasing a car)
- Staff Health and Wellbeing program, including additional leave to help you refresh and manage your total health.
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award Level 4
What you will be responsible for as Case Manager:
- Providing client assessments including face to face assessments for clients in the Albury region.
- Maintaining relationships with clinicians including feedback on referrals, services and client outcomes
- Conducting comprehensive client assessments, arranging for service provision to clients, and exiting clients from the program upon service completion
- Developing care and service plans
- Maintaining progress notes, monitoring, and adjusting services as needed
- Ensuring exit interviews and transitions to new services are undertaken.
- Monitoring package budgets and setting up home care services as needed.
- Make referrals to other service providers.
To be successful in the Case Manager role, you will:
- Demonstrate experience in case management across client assessments and planning.
- Demonstrate ability to work with clients with diverse cultural, emotional, and social needs with health goals ranging from rehabilitation to disability support to end of life.
- Have strong interpersonal, engagement and relationship building skills.
- Be available to travel across the Murumbidgee LHD, Southern New South Wales LHD and interstate (to Canberra), as required.
- Hold a current driver’s licence and your own vehicle.
- Hold a National Police Record Check
- Hold a Working with Children Check
- Hold current first aid certification.
- Hold unrestricted Australian working rights.
- Provide evidence of vaccination in accordance with the NSW Ministry of Health Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination Against Specified Infection Diseases Policy Directive requirements for roles that are Risk Category A.
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter of no more than two pages to CS1Recruitment@communityservices1.org
For more information about our recruitment process, please call Jolly (People and Culture) on 02 6126 4717.
For more information about the position, please call Shaun (Operations Director of OHC) on 02 6126 4751.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Community Services #1 we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional. We take a human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day. We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the organisation. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
Community Services #1 acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work.
We at Community Services #1 acknowledge that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are the traditional custodians of the land on which we meet, work, live and play. We honor Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples continuous connection to country, water, skies and communities.
We celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander stories traditions and living cultures and pay our respects to elders past and present.
CS#1 Strongly encourages indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people to apply for employment opportunities with CS#1