CS#1 is seeking a vibrant, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to work closely with our CEO to focus on the strategy and business growth of the organisation by identifying, recommending, and writing tenders that align with the ethos and vision of the organisation.
• Full-time position available for an immediate start!
• Free parking and excellent salary packaging
• Be a part of CS#1’s exciting growth journey!
Community Services #1 is profit for purpose organisation, managing and delivering a range of services across the ACT and surrounding NSW regions, designed to meet community needs. We seek out passionate and motivated people who share our connection with the community to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation.
Community Services #1 takes pride in fostering a Culture where:
• We uphold the highest standard of corporate governance, policies, procedures and transparency.
• We make decisions and advocate in the best interest and wellbeing of our people and the community we serve, using evidence and collaboration.
• We care about the growth and development of our people, our clients and our community.
• We pursue excellence through empowering, mentoring and consistent support of all.
• We promote feedback and communicate according to the principles of mutual respect, honesty and integrity.
• We praise, recognise and reward each other formally and informally.
• We build trust through open, honest and supportive communication. We stay true to our word.
• We value our people, our clients and our community.
• We are inclusive, celebrate our diverse backgrounds, and respect and appreciate the perspectives of others.
• We embrace creativity and innovation with passion and energy.
• We inspire fun in our everyday working life and know that humour and laughter are important for the soul
About the role:
The Research and Tender Manager is responsible for a broad range of duties across the application process of the grant funding lifecycle.
You will coordinate research, internal input and grant application development for opportunities relevant to Community Services #1’s strategic priorities.
Supporting the work of the Strategy and Innovation team, your role will ensure Community Services #1 can secure the appropriate grant funding to deliver on the programs and activities that support and drive our Purpose and Mission.
The successful candidate will report to our CEO with all aspects of the proposal generation and grant/bid application process. This may include:
• Source, identifying and researching grant opportunities from government agencies and grant funding bodies
• Coordinate the development of grant proposals and supporting documents based on the grant guidelines and broader strategic considerations relevant to the grantor. This will involve coordinating input from a range of key internal stakeholders and writing of the grant form.
• Submit proposals and coordinate the associated internal approval process.
• Respond to internal and external queries on drafted and submitted proposals.
• Maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders as required.
• Support the maintenance of a grant pipeline
Rewards and remuneration:
• Full-time (76 hours/fortnight) available now
• Social, Community, Home Care, and Disability Services Award Level 6
• Not for Profit Salary Packaging with excellent tax benefits to maximise take-home pay
• Staff health and wellbeing program
• EAP Program
• Free parking at Head Office
• Be part of a supportive, friendly, professional workplace that is making a difference in the lives of people in your community
To be successful in the Research and Tender Manager role, you will have:
• Relevant qualifications in business, marketing, fundraising, professional or creative writing or a relevant subject area
• Experience in business development and bid submissions or funding applications
• Strong relationship, networking and communication skills
• Exceptional written skills
• High level analytical and reporting skills
• Demonstrate project management skills.
• Hold an ACT Working with Vulnerable People Card
• Hold current Covid 19 vaccination
• Be energetic, agile and responsive with excellent time management skills
• Have advanced knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office
If this sounds like you, apply now! We will shortlist and interview applicants soon, so indicate your interest by emailing your cover letter and resume to CS1Recruitment@communityservices1.org.
To view the full position description, please click here.
For more information about the position, please call Amanda Tobler on 02 6126 4708.