Imagine coming to work every day knowing you’re enriching the lives of people in our community?
Do you feel called to make a difference to the quality of life of people of all ages?
Are you deeply committed to connecting with people and building a stronger community?
If so, read on!
Community Services # is looking for a passionate and experienced Executive Director that is obsessed with excellence but also soft-hearted and passionate about investing in people’s lives.
- Be part of something that supports, cares and enhances people lives every day.
- Help shape and influence CS#1 as we continue our exciting growth journey – plenty of opportunities to showcase your skills!
- Above award salary and leave benefits, excellent salary packaging and free parking.
- Be part of a Work Community that is based on trust, fun and serving the community.
- The Executive team work in a collaborative relationship based approach
Community Services #1 (CS#1) is profit for purpose, managing and delivering a range of services across the ACT and surrounding NSW regions, designed to meet community needs. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our view of the community.
Our Executive team live and breathe our Culture Statement
Our corporate culture practised by all Board members, staff and volunteers, contributes significantly to the satisfaction of our employees and our success as an Organisation. Our corporate culture defines the basic principles and values of our actions. It guarantees the success of our collaboration – both inward and outward.
Community Services #1 takes pride in fostering a Culture where:
- We uphold the highest standard of corporate governance, policies, procedures and transparency.
- We make decisions and advocate in the best interest and wellbeing of our people and the community we serve, using evidence and collaboration.
- We care about the growth and development of our people, our clients and our community.
- We pursue excellence through empowering, mentoring and consistent support of all.
- We promote feedback and communicate according to the principles of mutual respect, honesty and integrity.
- We praise, recognise and reward each other formally and informally.
- We build trust through open, honest and supportive communication. We stay true to our word.
- We value our people, our clients and our community.
- We are inclusive, celebrate our diverse backgrounds, and respect and appreciate the perspectives of others.
- We embrace creativity and innovation with passion and energy.
- We inspire fun in our everyday working life and know that humour and laughter are important for the soul
We have a rare opportunity for a strong, dynamic leader with experience in the community sector and business development, to lead and manage future growth, with a focus on positioning the organisation as a leader in the provision of community services. We are excited to offer this position at a time when we are actively progressing our growth strategy.
You will be a passionate and experienced executive with a growth mindset and a track record of success in the leadership of community services, delivering strategic results to achieve the highest standard of community outcomes, and building amazing cultures.
About the Executive Director Role and CS#1 employee rewards:
- Permanent full time position available now – 76 hours/fortnight
- Annual salary commensurate with qualification and experience, plus super (Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award, Social and Community Services Level 8)
- CS#1 has Public Benevolent Institute status, significantly increasing pay through tax effective salary packaging
- Above award leave benefits, including 12 additional days of annual leave
- Free parking at Head Office
- Provided with a laptop and work phone
Reporting directly to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer, the successful applicant will be a key member of the CS#1 Executive and will enjoy the support of the CEO, Executive Team and CS#1 Program Managers.
The Executive Director sets and drives the strategic and operational direction for CS#1’s Community Support Services program. Working as part of a dynamic and energetic Executive Team, the Executive Director will also participate in setting and driving CS#1’s overarching strategic objectives in support of our growth trajectory.
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
For more information about the Executive Director role, please call Leanne (Deputy Chief Executive Officer) on 02 6126 4712 and visit our website to view the Position Description.
For more information about our recruitment process, please call Linda (People and Culture) on 02 6126 4736.
To download the full position description please click here.