Certificate III in Early Childhood Education Traineeships – Available Now!
Forrest, Barton and Narrabundah locations
- Are you looking to start your Early Childhood Education Career? No experience necessary
- Fee free traineeships available now for school leavers or people looking for a career change or wanting to return to work
- Want to build an exciting career which has a positive impact on children?
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
Join CS#1 for opportunities for meaningful work and have an impact in the education of the children we care for!
Welcome to Community Services #1, we believe that the early years of a child’s life are full of questioning and curiosity. We have four early education and care centres in Barton, Forrest and Narrabundah and are looking for trainees to join us!
If you would like to earn while learning and want to be part of a creative, friendly team, apply for one of our Traineeships to make a difference to children’s education. No prior experience is necessary, just a love for wanting to work with children.
The Traineeship Program will allow you to complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care whilst in paid employment and gaining experience in a supportive environment.
We offer full time and part time traineeships for school leavers who may be looking to start their career in early education.
This is also a great opportunity for those looking for a career change or hoping to return to work.
- Fee free traineeship – we will cover your fees
- Earn while you learn – paid study time
- Opportunity for permanent employment when you complete your studies
- Paid professional development
- Paid staff meetings
- Paid for Certificate completion
- Access to ongoing learning and development opportunities, over 80,000 courses available
- Mentoring by a supportive and experienced team and dedicated supervisor
- Career pathway providing progression and upskilling opportunities
Benefits on offer
This role comes with a competitive wage $23.11 per hour. You will also have access to fantastic benefits, including:
- Christmas closure period
- Additional leave
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Great leadership support
- Free Parking (selected centres)
- Salary Packaging – We offer a range of competitive salary packaging benefits that can provide a variety of tax benefits to you including the ability to salary sacrifice your mortgage, rent, meals and accommodation, superannuation, novated leases and associate leases.
- Health and Well-being – We recognise the importance of holistic health through our Employee Mental Health and Well-being Program. Flu vaccinations, mental health literacy and an employee assistance program are just a few of the health benefits you’ll enjoy as a member of our team
We are looking for trainees:
- Who are interested in developing strong relationships with children and their families
- Who are interested in a career with early education to grow and develop and remain with our organisation
- Can work collaboratively
- Who are flexible and reliable
- Will uphold the mission and values, policies and procedures of the organisation
- Are caring, positive and nurturing
What you will need to apply:
- No previous completed qualifications in Early Education and Care
- A Working with Vulnerable People card (or willing to apply for one)
- A commitment to study and learning through experience
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
For more information about our recruitment process, please call Linda (People and Culture) on 02 6126 4736 and visit our website to view the Position Description.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Community Services #1 we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional. We take a human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the organisation. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse and we are set bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Community Services #1 acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work.
We pay our respect to their Elders – past, present and emerging. We recognise their contribution to creating a thriving community through the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Australia’s First Peoples.