Exciting Employment Opportunity – Finance Manager
Exciting Employment Opportunity – Finance Manager – full time.
Based in Narrabundah, Canberra A.C.T, the Business and Infrastructure program is seeking an experienced Finance Manager.
This position reports to the Operational Director, and has a team of three direct reports.
The key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Establish and maintain financial, management and operational standards across the organisation ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies etc
- Provide leadership, mentoring, support and guidance to assist the team to deliver quality services
- Create and manage monthly and annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Overview of payroll function and balance sheet reconciliations with Attaché
- BAS, GST and FBT preparation
- Consult to identify and develop growth opportunities responsive to organisational needs
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest in this fantastic opportunity by submitting your resume as soon as possible – we hope to shortlist applicants and interview week beginning 04 December 2017.
Send your resume and expression of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please call Ashley – Executive Director of B&I on 02 6126 1709 or Leanne Operations Director of B&I on 6126 4740.