Employment Opportunity – Operations Director Community Support Services
Lead a dynamic team to delivery support services that meet the needs of the Canberra community
- New position – opportunity to establish program and client frameworks your way
- Great salary packaging options and free parking
Community Services #1 (CS#1) is a community based, not for profit organisation managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs. We are seeking a highly skilled Operations Director who is passionate about developing and implementing robust program and client management frameworks to deliver highest standard community support services and outcomes.
- full-time term contract, 12-months with possibility of extension
- available for immediate start
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award
- demonstrated equivalent tertiary qualifications in fields such Community Services and Development
- a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing daily operations of community programs, including financial and workforce management
- a current ACT Working With Vulnerable People card
The Operations Director of Community Support Services oversees the day to day operations of CS#1’s community support services programs, harnessing opportunities for service growth and staff engagement with a focus on providing sustainable community services. This is a fantastic opportunity to apply your exceptional skills and experience to establish management frameworks to support and enable an evolving program to deliver highest standard community support services outcomes.
You will be:
- an experienced business operations manager who will consider CS#1 and community needs in establishing frameworks to support delivering community support services
- knowledgeable and experienced in the community sector with a demonstrated history of attaining accreditation
- excited to showcase your experience with and passion for cultivating high-performing, cohesive teams to deliver excellent community support services
- committed to promoting continuous improvement
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest in this fantastic opportunity by emailing the following to email@example.com by Tuesday 5 September 2017:
- Application Form
- Responses to selection criteria detailed in the Operations Director Community Support Services position description
- Contact details of two referees
For further information please call Amanda Tobler, Chief Executive Officer for CS#1, on 02 6126 4708.