Chinese Community Social Group
Wednesday 10:00am to 11:30am at Raiders Club, Gungahlin and 11am to 1pm at the Library
Recurring on: Wednesday
The Chinese Community Social Group meets every Wednesday in Gungahlin.
From 10am to 11:30am at the Raiders Club in Gungahlin, the activities include:
- Traditional dancing and singing
- Physical activities (playing TaiJi, walking, healthy exercise etc.)
- Reading Chinese newspapers and magazines
- Entertainment (playing MaJun, Chinese chess, cards, watching Chinese movies, etc.)
- Social contacts and activities (chatting, sharing and exchanging ideals and experiences of health etc.)
- Information (aged care, health, social security and welfare etc.)
From 11am to 1pm, an Exercise and English class is held at the Library.