Wellbeing Hub Manager
- Be part of CS#1’s exciting growth journey – plenty of opportunities to showcase your skills!
- Above award leave benefits, excellent salary packaging and free parking
- Contribute to and enjoy the support of CS#1’s Leadership Team
Community Services #1 is profit for purpose, managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs for over 35 years. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our view of community.
We have a rare opportunity for a strong leader with business development and project management skills, and experience in the community sector, to lead and manage the future growth of our Wellbeing Hub. We are excited to offer this position at a time when we are actively progressing our growth strategy across all areas of our organisation.
The Wellbeing Hub aims to support children, young people and their families to enjoy physical and mental health, have strong social connections, participate in their communities and feel safe.
This role will identify and implement opportunities for business growth, including research and analysis of current services. Experience working with schools would be beneficial.
KPIs the Wellbeing Hub Manager will either contribute to, oversee or directly manage include:
- Evaluation of current services
- Identify opportunities to increase community awareness and access of services of Hub
- Build effective working relationships with funding bodies, government and other relevant stakeholder organisations
- Provide guidance and leadership to staff
About the Wellbeing Hub Manager role and CS#1 employee rewards:
- Permanent full-time position available now – 76 hours/fortnight
- Hourly rate between $45.77 and $47.79 commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus 9.5% super
- PBI salary packaging increases take home pay by thousands of dollars annually through decreased tax liability
- Above award leave benefits – additional leave to cover end of year shut down period (between Xmas and New Year)
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award, Social and Community Services Level 6
- Key member of CS#1’s Leadership Team, support by and collaborating with CS#1 managers
- Staff Health and Wellbeing program
- Free parking
The Wellbeing Hub Manager sits within the Community Support Services Team and reports to the Community Support Services Operations Director. The Wellbeing Hub Manager is accountable for delivering CS#1’s Wellbeing Hub outcomes through a team of up to five additional staff.
To be successful in the Wellbeing Hub Manager role, you will:
- Hold unrestricted Australian working rights
- Hold an ACT Working with Vulnerable People card
- Be an experienced manager who is very comfortable with project management and business development
- Have experience in developing strong, mutually beneficial relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and schools
- Have significant experience researching and developing programs that enhance the lives of community members aged between 6 and 55 years, particularly those of children and families
- Be an excellent communicator
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter to CS1Recruitment@communityservcies1.org.
For more information about our recruitment process, please call Chloe (People and Culture) on 02 6126 4721.