Support Worker (Cleaner) – Cottage
We are searching for an experienced cleaner to work at our early education and care centres in Narrabundah.
- Permanent part time position available now
- Above Award salary and excellent salary packaging options
- Supportive and friendly team environment
Community Services #1 is profit for purpose, managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs for over 35 years. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our connection with community.
About the role:
The successful applicant will work across two early education and care centres in Narrabundah (located a two minute drive apart), providing quality cleaning services in accordance with specific requirements, schedules and standards.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring allocated work tasks are completed through effective prioritisation
- Ensuring all incidents and events are reported to the centre Director
- Advising the centre Director when supplies need to be replenished or equipment needs to be replaced or serviced
- Adhering to infection control procedures
Support Worker (Cleaner) rewards:
- Permanent part time role (3 hours per day, Monday to Friday) available now
- Hourly rate from $24.47, plus superannuation and tax benefits to maximise take home pay
Support Worker (Cleaner) requirements:
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People card (or willingness to obtain)
- Evidence of COVID vaccination
- Experience cleaning in childcare centres or a similar environment
- Willing to work early morning or late afternoon shifts
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting a resume with a cover letter to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
To view the full position description click here
For further information, please call Riley in People and Culture on 02 6126 4707.
Community Services #1 acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work. We pay our respect to their Elders – past, present and emerging. We recognise their contribution to creating a thriving community through the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Australia’s First Peoples.