Regional Assessment Service (RAS) Officers
Community Services #1 is profit for purpose, managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs for over 35 years. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our connection with community.
Our services are in demand and we require trained and experienced RAS Officers, immediate start available. We are seeking RAS Officers who understand key issues facing older people in our community and is passionate about supporting older people to remain living independently in their own home, whilst maintaining an active, socially-connected lifestyle.
A key member of the Community Support Services Program, the RAS Officer is responsible for undertaking face-to-face assessments using the mandated National Screening and Assessment Form (NSAF) to support older people to remain as active and independent as possible in all aspects of their life.
RAS Officer details:
- Casual and part time positions available, over 5 days (Monday to Friday), daily hours negotiable
- Social Community Home Care and Disability Services Award Level 4
- Casual remuneration starting from $46.93/hour + super, commensurate with level of experience
- Part time remuneration starting from $37.54/hour + super and PBI salary packaging benefits, commensurate with level of experience
RAS Officer requirements:
- SA02 Statement of Attainment – Home Support Assessor
- demonstrated equivalent Certificate IV qualifications in relevant fields such as Home Care or Aged Care or equivalent work experience
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People Card
- First Aid Certificate
- drivers licence
You will be:
- genuinely interested in working with older people
- passionate about enabling active, independent living across the local community
- an excellent communicator with advanced community engagement and relationship building skills
- comfortable working independently off-site to meet and assess clients in their homes
- someone with excellent administration and computer literacy
- knowledge and experience of Commonwealth Home Support Programme and disability services
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter to CS1Recruitment@communityservices1.org.
For further information, please call Chloe in People and Culture on 02 6126 4710.
Please see here for Position Description. Regional Assessment Service Officer V4