Regional Assessment Service (RAS) Officers
Community Services #1 exists to invest in our clients and our community. We seek out passionate and motivated people whose beliefs align with our Vision, Mission and Values to join our agile, fun, responsive and connected Organisation.
Our services are in demand and we require trained and experienced RAS Officers, immediate start available. We are seeking RAS Officers who understand key issues facing older people in our community and is passionate about supporting older people to remain living independently in their own home, whilst maintaining an active, socially-connected lifestyle.
A key member of the Community Support Services Program, the RAS Officer is responsible for undertaking face-to-face assessments using the mandated National Screening and Assessment Form (NSAF) to support older people to remain as active and independent as possible in all aspects of their life.
RAS Officer details:
- Casual positions available, over 5 days (Monday to Friday), daily hours negotiable
- Social Community Home Care and Disability Services Award Level 4
- Casual remuneration starting from $44.64/hour + super, commensurate with level of experience
RAS Officer requirements:
- SA02 Statement of Attainment – Home Support Assessor
- demonstrated equivalent Certificate IV qualifications in relevant fields such as Home Care or Aged Care or equivalent work experience
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People Card
- First Aid Certificate
- drivers licence
You will be:
- genuinely interested in working with older people
- passionate about enabling active, independent living across the local community
- an excellent communicator with advanced community engagement and relationship building skills
- comfortable working independently off-site to meet and assess clients in their homes
- someone with excellent administration and computer literacy
- knowledge and experience of Commonwealth Home Support Programme and disability services
If this sounds like you, apply now! We will shortlist applicants soon, so indicate your interest in this fantastic opportunity by submitting your resume ASAP!
Further information about the role, including the position description, is detailed on our website www.communityservices1.org under Careers>Vacancies.
For further information, please call Linda in People and Culture on 02 6126 4136.