Early Education and Care – Canberra
Community Services #1 is profit for purpose, managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs for over 35 years. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our connection with community.
We have six early education and care services in Canberra City, Barton, Forrest and Narrabundah, featuring fantastic play spaces and beautiful learning environments, with natural outside play areas. We also run the Mawson Out-of-School-Hours-Care before and after school care and school holiday programs.
If you love working with children, and have a passion to educate and support their choices, please read on.
About the role:
Our educators are responsible for developing close partnerships with children, families, their team and the community to extend the children’s learning and support them in their choices, and to implement enriching programs in accordance with the EYLF, NQS, and CS#1’s policies and procedures.
- Permanent full time position available now
- Opportunities for career advancement for those studying or looking to study a Diploma or Bachelor
- Hourly rate between $24.46 and $27.02, commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus 9.5% super
- Excellent salary packaging options that allow you to spend $18,550 of your pre-tax salary on everyday expenses (eg. rent, mortgage, groceries, school fees, etc) and entertainment (eg. eating out), significantly increasing your take home pay. Other packaging options are also available (eg. superannuation, leasing a car)
- Staff Health and Wellbeing program, including additional leave to help you refresh your mind and body
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People card (or be willing to acquire one)
- Cert III in Early Childhood Education and Care, or equivalent
- Thrive in a team environment
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest in this exciting opportunity by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be shortlisting and interviewing soon.
For further information about our vacancies please call Chloe on 02 6126 4710.
For more information, please see the position description: Educator