Preschool Teacher – permanent full-time opportunities
- Above award salary and excellent salary packaging options
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Additional annual and personal leave days
Community Services #1 is a community based, not for profit organisation, managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs, including five great early education centres in Canberra’s inner south and the city. We seek out passionate and motivated people whose beliefs align with our Vision, Mission and Values to join our agile, fun, responsive and connected Organisation.
We are seeking experienced and motivated Preschool Teachers to lead our preschool education and care programs in our early education and care Centres.
About the Role
You will be an integral part of our Children and Youth Program, working in conjunction with the your Centre Director to ensure the continued quality of care and development of the children in our care by challenging, developing and mentoring our qualified educators. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- leading discussions on reflective practices
- promoting positive working relationships with families, employees and children
- assisting with documenting children’s learning
- providing mentoring and support to educators to develop and deliver programs that support and enhance the national EYLF and focus on creating a friendly, secure, stimulating and interactive learning environment
Preschool Teacher details:
- available immediately
- permanent full-time opportunities, however part time can be negotiated for successful candidates
- Educational Services (Teachers) Award – $29.14/hour to $43.24/hour, commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus superannuation
Preschool Teacher requirements:
- Australian working rights
- Diploma in early childhood education, as approved by ACECQA
- Hold or be working towards a degree in Early Childhood Education, or equivalent, as required by ACECQA
- ACT Working With Vulnerable People card
- Senior First Aid Qualification in accordance with ACECQA guidelines
You will be:
- passionate about developing happy, capable and confident children through an engaging early education and care program
- someone who thrives in a team environment and is eager to support and lead team goals
- welcoming of opportunities to improve your performance through professional development opportunities and feedback
- comfortable communicating with children, colleagues, leaders and parents
- committed to achieving your Degree in early childhood education, if not already attained
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest in these fantastic opportunities by emailing your resume to email@example.com as soon as possible.
For further information, please call Linda, Capability and Culture Coordinator, on 02 6126 4736.