People and Culture Manager
Full Time role available now
- Be part of CS#1’s exciting growth journey – plenty of opportunities to showcase your skills!
- Above Award leave benefits, excellent salary packaging benefits, free parking
- Contribute to and enjoy the support of CS#1’s Leadership Team
Community Services #1 is profit for purpose, managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs for over 35 years. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our view of community.
We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled People and Culture Manager who is excited to join CS#1 at a time when we are strengthening all foundation frameworks and systems so that we may progress our growth strategy with confidence. KPIs the People and Culture Manager will either contribute to, oversee or directly manage include:
- Implementing an HRIS
- Enhancing the staff wellbeing program
- Developing and implementing CS#1’s workforce strategy
- Developing, improving, implementing People and Culture Frameworks and programs
- Delivering CS#1’s REFLECT RAP
In addition to seeking a growth mindset, we are hoping to attract someone with skills to partner with CS#1 leaders evaluate individual and team performance and to develop and deliver capability improvement strategies for their teams.
The People and Culture Manager sits within the Corporate Services Team and reports to the Corporate Operations Director. The People and Culture Manager is accountable for delivering CS#1’s People and Culture outcomes through a team of two additional staff, and is the direct supervisor of the People and Culture Coordinator. People and Culture outcomes span the breadth of workforce design, employee life cycle and workplace culture programs.
About the People and Culture Manager role:
- Permanent full-time position available now – 76 hours/fortnight
- Hourly rate between $49.34 and $51.50 when full PBI salary packaging benefits applied. (Base hourly rate is between $44.32 and $46.35, commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus 9.5% super)
- Above Award leave benefits – 18 days’ personal leave and additional leave to cover end of year shut down period (between Xmas and New Year)
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award, Social and Community Services Level 6
- Key member of CS#1’s Leadership Team, supporting, support by and collaborating with CS#1 managers
- Staff Health and Wellbeing program
- Free parking
The People and Culture Manager sits within the Corporate Services Team and reports to the Corporate Operations Director. The People and Culture Manager is accountable for delivering CS#1’s People and Culture outcomes through a team of two additional staff and is the direct supervisor of the People and Culture Coordinator. People and Culture outcomes span the breadth of workforce design, employee life cycle and workplace culture programs.
This position is a key member of CS#1’s Leadership Team, and also chairs CS#1’s WHS committee and Head Office’s ECO committee.
To be successful in the People and Culture Manager role, you will:
- Hold unrestricted Australian working rights
- Hold an ACT Working with Vulnerable People card
- Be an experienced HR manager who is very comfortable performing the role of business partner to diverse teams and leaders
- Have experience partnering with leaders to evaluate staff performance and supporting them to develop and deliver capability improvement solutions for their teams
- Be an excellent manager of people and employee life-cycle programs and activities, including WHS systems
- Be an excellent communicator
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter to CS1Recruitment@communityservices1.org.
For more information about the People and Culture Manager role, please call Kelly (Corporate Operations Director) on 02 6126 4744.
For more information about our recruitment process, please call Linda (People and Culture Coordinator) on 02 6126 4736.
Please see position description here P&C – Manager of People and Culture.