People and Culture Manager
- Be part of CS#1’s exciting growth journey – plenty of opportunities to showcase your skills!
- Above Award leave benefits, excellent salary packaging and free parking
- Contribute to and enjoy the support of CS#1’s Leadership Team
Community Services #1 is profit for purpose, managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs for over 35 years. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our connection with community.
We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled People and Culture Manager who is excited to join CS#1 at a time when we are strengthening all foundation frameworks and systems so that we may progress our growth strategy with confidence. KPIs the People and Culture Manager will either contribute to, oversee or directly manage include:
- Implementing an HRIS
- Building CS#1’s capability regarding Federal, ACT, and NSW IR legislation, regulations and conditions of service
- Developing and implementing CS#1’s workforce strategy
- Developing, improving, implementing People and Culture programs
- Assist delivering CS#1’s REFLECT RAP
In addition to seeking someone with a growth mindset, we are hoping to attract skills to partner with CS#1 leaders to evaluate individual and team performance and to develop and deliver capability improvement strategies for their teams.
About the role:
The People and Culture Manager sits within the Corporate Services Team and reports to the Corporate Operations Director. The People and Culture Manager is accountable for delivering CS#1’s People and Culture outcomes through a team of two additional staff, and is the direct supervisor of the People and Culture Coordinator. People and Culture outcomes span the breadth of workforce design, employee life cycle and workplace culture programs.
This position is a key member of CS#1’s Leadership Team, and also chairs CS#1’s WHS committee and Head Office’s ECO committee.
- Permanent full-time position available now – 76 hours/fortnight
- Annual salary between $92,694 and $96,804, commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus superannuation and tax benefits to maximise take home pay
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award, Social and Community Services Level 6
- Key member of CS#1’s Leadership Team; supporting, supported by and collaborating with CS#1 managers
- Staff Health and Wellbeing program, including additional leave to help you refresh your mind and body
- Free parking
To be successful in the People and Culture Manager role, you will:
- Have ACT- and New South Wales-specific IR knowledge and experience, or the ability to quickly gain knowledge
- Be an experienced HR manager who is very comfortable performing the role of business partner to diverse teams and leaders
- Have experience partnering with leaders to evaluate staff performance and supporting them to develop and deliver capability improvement solutions for their teams
- Be an excellent manager of people and employee life-cycle programs and activities, including WHS systems
- Be an excellent communicator
- Hold unrestricted Australian working rights
- Hold an ACT Working with Vulnerable People card
If this sounds like you, apply now! View the position description below and indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter to CS1Recruitment@communityservcies1.org.
For more information about the role, please call Kelly (Corporate Operations Director) on 02 6126 4744.
For more information about our recruitment process, please call Chloe (People and Culture Officer) on 02 6126 4710.
Position description: People and Culture Manager
Community Services #1 acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work. We pay our respect to their Elders – past, present and emerging. We recognise their contribution to creating a thriving community through the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Australia’s First Peoples.