Be a part of a leading not-for-profit organisation and maintain strategic partnerships with a range of service providers.
- Brand new full-time position available from February 2022
- Free parking and excellent salary packaging
- Be a part of CS#1’s exciting growth journey!
Community Services #1 is profit for purpose, managing and delivering a range of services to meet community needs for over 35 years. We seek out passionate and motivated people who share our connection with the community to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation.
We are seeking a Partnerships Manager to build strategic partnerships with potential service delivery providers and strengthen partnerships with providers who are already part of CS#1’s network.
This is a brand new position providing a unique opportunity to shape our strategic partnerships program and drive CS#1’s Purpose and Mission!
If you are passionate about working with the community and eager to take on a new challenge, please read on.
About the role:
Reporting to the Operations Director Corporate Services, the Partnerships Manager is accountable for managing and strengthening the organisation’s service delivery, quality, financial strength and growth through developing and maintaining CS#1’s strategic partnerships. Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring compliance with legislative requirements
- Developing and implementing the framework of the partnership to ensure timely delivery of quality services and programs
- Managing working relationships with service delivery partners
- Developing opportunities for mutual growth across the ACT and NSW
- Communication management between partners and CS#1 team
Rewards and remuneration:
- Ongoing full-time position available from February 2021 – we will be looking to interview the 3rd week of January
- Annual salary $92,694–$96,804, commensurate with experience, plus superannuation (Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award Level 6)
- Excellent salary packaging tax benefits to maximise take-home pay
- Above Award leave benefits – additional leave to cover the end of year shut down period
- Staff health and wellbeing program
- Free parking
To be successful in the Partnerships Manager role, you will:
- Have a growth mindset
- Feel drawn to working with community and enriching lives
- Have experience of business to business relationships and excellent negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Be able to oversee contracts and manage compliance risk
- Understand the social services landscape, including opportunities, challenges and key government, profit-for-purpose and private stakeholder networks
- Have a strong understanding of National Quality Framework and Aged Care Quality Standards
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People card
- Evidence of COVID vaccination
- Unrestricted driver licence and own transport
If this sounds like you, apply now! View the position description below and indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter to CS1Recruitment@communityservcies1.org.
We will be interviewing applicants from 17 January.
For more information about the Partnerships Manager role, please call
- Up to 24 December – Amanda (CEO) on 02 6126 4708
- From 4 January – Leanne (DCEO/COO) on 02 6126 4712
For more information about our recruitment process, please call Chloe (People and Culture Officer) on 02 6126 4710.
Position description: Partnerships Manager
Community Services #1 acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work. We pay our respect to their Elders – past, present and emerging. We recognise their contribution to creating a thriving community through the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Australia’s First Peoples.