Out-of-School Hours Care Educators and Assistant Educators – casual opportunities
- Exciting opportunity to join our new out-of-school hours Service at the beginning
- Enjoy a healthy work/life balance
- Benefit from above Award salary and free car parking
Community Services #1’s (CS#1) Children and Youth Executive Program has recently secured our first out-of-school hours Service offering before and after school care a school holiday program. We opened for business on 3 February 2020 and are seeking educators who are passionate about creating amazing experiences for the children in our Service.
CS#1 exists to invest in our clients and our community. We seek out passionate and motivated people whose beliefs align with our Vision, Mission and Values to join our agile, fun, responsive and connected Organisation.
We are looking for educators who are excited by new challenges and are at ease building strong, professional relationships with children, families and their team. The successful applicant will enjoy the benefits and support of being part of a diverse Children and Youth program.
We are seeking people who hold or are working towards their ACECQA-approved education and care qualification, but will strongly consider employing people who are not working towards the qualification but would be an asset to the team.
Out-of-School Hours Educator rewards:
- Casual positions available now
- Children’s Services Award – Children’s Services Employee Level 1-3, commensurate with qualification and experience
- Above-Award base hourly rate between $20.40 and $25.90, commensurate with qualification/experience, plus 25% casual loading
- Free parking
Out-of-School Hours Educator and Assistant Educator requirements:
- ACECQA approved qualification (desirable)
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People Card
- Current First Aid Certificate
- You are excited by new challenges and looking to advance your career in a role requiring a strong and dedicated work ethic
- You work well under pressure, are proactive and a self-starter
- You have clear communication skills and an approachable demeanour
- You are excited to be part of a team focused on the children’s learning and wellbeing
If this sounds like you, apply now! To express your interest in either of these fantastic opportunities, please submit your resume to CS1Recruitment@communityservices1.org.