Out of School Hours Care Educator – Throsby
Get involved in a new school aged care program at Throsby Primary School.
- Casual positions available from February 2022
- Welcoming environment for those passionate about working with children
- Above Award salary and free parking
Community Services #1 is profit for purpose, managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs for over 35 years. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our connection with community.
We are seeking vibrant and motivated Educators to work in a new Out of School Hours Care program at Throsby Primary School. Positions are also available at our Out of School Hours Care program at Mawson Primary School.
If you love working with children and have a passion to educate and support their choices, please read on!
About the role:
Our OSHC Educators are responsible for developing close partnerships with children, families, their team and the community to extend the children’s learning and provide a safe environment for play and socialising.
- Hourly rate from $26.60 (including casual loading), plus superannuation
- Opportunities for career advancement for those studying or looking to study a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Staff health and wellbeing program
- Free parking
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People card (or willingness to obtain)
- COVID vaccination certificate
- Available to work 7am – 9am and/or 3pm – 6pm
- Passionate about developing happy, capable and confident children through an engaging program
- Thrive in a team environment
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We will be shortlisting and interviewing soon.
For more information, please call Chloe (People and Culture) on 02 6126 4710.
Community Services #1 acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work. We pay our respect to their Elders – past, present and emerging. We recognise their contribution to creating a thriving community through the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Australia’s First Peoples.