Out of Hospital Care Program Manager
- Exciting new role based in Wagga Wagga
- Enjoy the support of our structured leadership program
- Excellent salary packaging options
Community Services # 1 in partnership with Your Side is managing the New South Wales’ Out of Hospital Care (OHC) packages for the Murrumbidgee Local Hospital District (LHD).
We are looking for experienced and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our commitment to community development.
We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled Program Manager for our Out of Hospital Care Program who is excited by new challenges and passionate about achieving best health outcomes for Murrumbidgee LHD clients requiring pre or post hospital care, by building strong stakeholder relationships, and developing a brand new program team.
About our Program Manager role and employee rewards:
- Available now!
- Permanent full-time position – 76 hours/fortnight
- Position is based in Wagga Wagga, frequently travelling across the Murrumbidgee LHD
- Annual salary range – $90,941 to $94,433, commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus 9.5% superannuation
- Excellent salary packaging options that allow you to spend $18,550 of your pre-tax salary on everyday expenses (eg. rent, mortgage, groceries, school fees, etc) and entertainment (eg. eating out), significantly increasing your take home pay. Other packaging options are also available (eg. superannuation, leasing a car)
- Staff Health and Wellbeing program, including additional leave to help you refresh and manage your total health
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award, Social and Community Services Level 6
- As a key member of our Leadership Team, you will be supported, mentored and have opportunities to collaborate with the full Leadership collective
What you will be responsible for as the Program Manager:
- Achieving OHC program outcomes for the Murrumbidgee LHD
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with all OHC program stakeholders
- Evaluating and reporting OHC program performance
- Presenting at stakeholder events
- Managing six OHC Case Managers and ensuring consistency across case management practices
- Managing service brokering contracts and arrangements, including with End of Life training providers
- Providing education and training to LHD staff on program services
- Developing and implementing program promotional materials
To be successful in the Program Manager role, you will:
- Demonstrate experience in program management with effective delivery of program outcomes
- Have a history of successful evaluation and continuous improvement of programs and practices, aligned with contractual and legislative requirements
- Have strong interpersonal, engagement and relationship building skills, demonstrating ability to do so with sensitivity to cultural, emotional and social diversity
- Be available to travel across the Murrumbidgee LHD and interstate, as required
- Hold a current drivers licence and your own vehicle
- Hold a National Police Record Check
- Hold a Working with Children Check
- Have unrestricted Australian working rights
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter of no more than two pages to CS1Recruitment@communityservices1.org by 9am, Monday 10 May 2021.
For more information about our recruitment process, please call Chloe (People and Culture) on 02 6126 4710.
For more information about the role, please call Amanda (CEO) on 02 6126 4708.
Please see position description: OHC – Program Manager