Operations Director Community Support Services
Commencing early October
Lead and mentor a diverse team to deliver essential community services in the ACT and NSW and harness opportunities for business growth
- Provide operational guidance to a quality Community Support Services program
- Free parking and excellent salary packaging to increase take home pay
- Be part of CS#1’s exciting growth journey – plenty of opportunities to showcase your leadership skills!
The wonderful staff at Community Services #1 continue to work to provide essential services for the community in the ACT and NSW and we are searching for new talent to champion our team and provide leadership and operational guidance to our Community Support Services executive program.
We are excited to offer this fantastic opportunity to the right person and we are looking forward to enjoying the benefits of having new talent influence our workplace culture.
If you are interested in leading and mentoring a diverse team to deliver essential community services in the ACT and NSW and harness opportunities for business growth, please read on!
Community Services #1 is profit for purpose, managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs for over 35 years. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our connection with community.
About the role:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Operations Director is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of our Community Support Services program, with a view to harness opportunities for growth and staff engagement and a focus on sustainable community services provision in the ACT and NSW.
The successful applicant will work closely with Program Managers and Coordinators to champion quality practice and continuous improvement, and will lead, coach and mentor their team to deliver quality outcomes for clients and build a strong and positive culture in line with our Purpose and Mission.
The Operations Director will have the support of the CS#1 Executive and Leadership teams to guide and support the Community Support Services executive program in line with the program’s strategic direction and yearly KPIs.
- Permanent full-time position (76 hours/fortnight)
- Annual salary from $100,000, commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus superannuation and tax benefits to maximise take home pay
- Above award leave benefits, including 8 additional days of annual leave
- Free parking at Head Office
- Provided with a laptop
To be successful in the Operations Director role, you will have:
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- Tertiary qualification in fields such as Community Services and Development and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant role
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People Card
- Own car and current drivers licence
- Demonstrated experience managing daily operations of community programs, including financial management, to deliver strategic outcomes and measurable operational improvement
- Demonstrated experience in creating a culture of continuous improvement and empowering teams and individuals to speak up when they see opportunity for improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience writing reports, policy and procedures, delivering promotional material and mediating positive outcomes for clients and teams
If this sounds like you, apply now! We will be shortlisting and interviewing applicants soon, so view the position description below and submit your resume with a cover letter for consideration now to CS1Recruitment@communityservices1.org.
For further information about the role, contact Amanda (CEO) on 02 6126 4708.
For further information about our recruitment process, contact Chloe (People and Culture) on 02 6126 4710.
Position description: Operations Director Community Support Services