Communication, Marketing and Fundraising Manager
- Contribute to raising community awareness of available support services
- Part-time specialist role with no staff management responsibilities
- Excellent salary packaging options plus free parking
Community Services #1 (CS#1) is a community based, profit-for purpose organisation managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our view of community.
We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled communication, marketing and fundraising manager who is passionate about delivering campaigns that raise the profile of services available to the community, including services targeted to some of Canberra’s most vulnerable people, while building a strong public profile for CS#1.
A great opportunity for work/life balance while establishing mutually beneficial relationships with organisations including philanthropic trusts and foundations, government, corporations and media.
Communication, Marketing and Fundraising Manager position and rewards:
- Reports to and works closely with our CS#1’s CEO, and enjoys the support of the Executive and Leadership Teams to deliver program outcomes
- 30 hours/week, flexibility around how you work these hours Monday to Friday
- No staff management responsibilities
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award – Level 6
- Base hourly rate is $44.32-$46.35, commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus 9.5% super
- CS#1 has Public Benevolent Institute status, significantly increasing take-home pay through decreased tax liability for those who choose to access the benefit
- Free car parking at usual workplace
Communication, Marketing and Fundraising Manager requirements:
- Degree in Marketing, Event Management, Communications, and/or Graphic Design
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience executing communication and marketing campaigns
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People card
- Australian working rights
CS#1 has an established communication, marketing and fundraising strategy and you will be responsible for delivering all campaigns, events and activities scheduled during the year, including designing engaging promotion materials and responsibility for social media channels (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter).
You will provide program development, program management and advisory functions for the organisation, supporting CS#1 managers to increase the profile and build business for their respective programs through targeted communication, marketing and fundraising campaigns and activities.
You will be:
- an experienced manager of communication, marketing and fundraising campaigns with an interest in raising the profile of CS#1 and increasing community awareness and access of support services
- highly proficient at designing engaging promotion materials using graphic design applications; CS#1 uses Canva and InDesign
- able to manage CS#1’s social media accounts, promoting services in line with our social media strategy
- manage, monitor and report on the marketing budget
- committed to harnessing opportunities for business growth in line with CS#1 strategic outcomes
- someone who communicates with influence and will quickly build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting a cover letter with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to commence shortlisting soon.
For further information please call Linda (Capability and Culture Coordinator) on 02 6126 4736 and check out our Communication, Marketing and Fundraising Manager position description.