Manager of Communication and Marketing
- We are growing and so is our Communication and Marketing team!
- Join a profit-for-purpose organisation providing services to support Canberra and NSW communities
- Enjoy above Award leave benefits, excellent salary packaging and free parking
Community Services #1 is profit for purpose, managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs for over 35 years. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our view of community.
We are seeking a creative and strategic leader to join our organisation as the Communication and Marketing Manager. The successful applicant will lead a talented and dedicated team to deliver community and internal communications and engagement, encompassing all digital platforms, brand management, marketing and community support programs.
About the role and CS#1 employee rewards:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Communication and Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the Communication and Marketing team and delivering all campaigns, events and activities in line with CS#1’s communication and marketing strategy, including designing engaging promotional materials and managing social media channels.
The Communication and Marketing Manager will also manage, monitor and report on the marketing budget, and support CS#1 managers to build business for their respective programs through targeted communication and marketing activities.
- Permanent full time position available now – 76 hours/fortnight
- Social Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award, Social and Community Services Level 6
- Annual salary between $90,441 and $94,433, commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus 9.5% super
- Excellent salary packaging options that allow you to spend $18,550 of your pre-tax salary on everyday expenses (eg. rent, mortgage, groceries, school fees, etc) and entertainment (eg. eating out), significantly increasing your take home pay. Other packaging options are also available (eg. superannuation, leasing a car)
- Staff Health and Wellbeing program, including additional leave to help you refresh your mind and body
- Free parking at usual workplace
To be successful in the Communication and Marketing Manager role, you will:
- Hold equivalent tertiary qualification in relevant fields such as Marketing, Event Management, Communications or Graphic Design
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience executing communication and marketing campaigns
- Hold an ACT Working with Vulnerable People card
- Be highly proficient in designing engagement promotional materials using graphic design applications (e.g. Canva and InDesign)
- Be confident in managing CS#1’s social media accounts and promoting services in line with our social media strategy
- Have influential communication skills and demonstrated ability build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
If this sounds like you, apply now! View the position description below and indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the role, please call Jill (Communication and Marketing) on 02 6126 4726, Monday–Thursday.
For more information about our recruitment process, please call Chloe (People and Culture) on 02 6126 4710, Monday–Friday.
Position description: Manager of Communication and Marketing