Home Care Packages Officer – permanent part-time opportunity
Contribute to an organisation who works with and supports the communities of Canberra and outlying regions
- Empower and enable aged community members to maintain their independence
- Great supportive and friendly team environment
- Excellent salary packaging and leave benefits and free parking
Community Services #1 (CS#1) is a community based, profit for purpose organisation, managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs. We exist to invest in our clients and our community. We seek out passionate and motivated people whose beliefs align with our Purpose, Mission and Outcomes to join our agile, fun, responsive and connected Organisation. We are seeking an experienced person to facilitate and deliver Home Care Packages to CS#1 clients.
CS#1 delivers Home Care Packages tailored to individual client service needs, under a person centred approach that enhances independence. As Home Care Officer, you will contribute to growing CS#1’s Home Care Package program and to ensuring its financial viability for the organisation.
- be experienced with facilitating and delivering Home Care Packages to clients in line with their personal needs and budgets
- have strong knowledge and experience delivering Home Care Packages in accordance with the Aged Care Quality Standards, Aged Care Act and Home Care Programme Operational Manual
- commit to delivering best fit Home Care Packages for individual clients, ensuring quality service delivery and responsive customer service and mindful of individual needs and budget constraints
- be experienced with maintaining client records, and collection of data/statistics for reporting
- be passionate about empowering independent living and delivering high quality services to our community clients in the local area with a genuine desire to support people to live a higher quality of life
- exercise judgement and contributing critical knowledge where procedures are not clearly defined
- be a strong and empathetic communicator
- have excellent time management skills.
Home Care Package Officer details:
- Available immediately
- Permanent part-time role – days can be negotiated for successful candidate
- Social, Community, Home Care & Disability (SCHADS) Award Level 4
- Hourly pay rate is $34.21 to $36.80, commensurate with level of experience, plus superannuation
Home Care Package Officer requirements:
- Knowledge of sector and home care packages legislation and standards
- Experience and knowledge of delivering services within client personal budgets
- Current ACT Working with Vulnerable People card, or the ability to obtain
- Certificate IV qualifications in relevant fields such as Community Services, Health Services, Aged Care, or equivalent work experience
- Unrestricted driver licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
If this sounds like you, apply now! We will shortlist applications and interview soon. Express your interest by submitting your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
For further information please call Blair on 6126 4713 and check out the Home Care Package Officer position description.