Executive Director Community Support Services
- Be part of CS#1’s exciting growth journey – plenty of opportunities to showcase your skills!
- Above Award salary and leave benefits, excellent salary packaging and free parking
- Contribute to and enjoy the support of CS#1’s Leadership Team
Community Services #1 (CS#1) is profit for purpose, managing and delivering a range of services across the ACT and surrounding NSW regions, designed to meet community needs. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our view of the community.
We have a rare opportunity for a strong, dynamic leader with experience in the community sector and business development, to lead and manage future growth, with a focus on positioning the organisation as a leader in the provision of community services. We are excited to offer this position at a time when we are actively progressing our growth strategy.
You will be a passionate and experienced executive with a growth mindset and a track record of success in the leadership of community services, delivering strategic results to achieve the highest standard of community outcomes, and building amazing cultures.
About the Executive Director role and CS#1 employee rewards:
- Permanent full time position available now – 76 hours/fortnight
- Annual salary from $110,000, commensurate with qualification and experience, plus super (Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award, Social and Community Services Level 8)
- CS#1 has Public Benevolent Institute status, significantly increasing pay through tax effective salary packaging
- Above award leave benefits, including 12 additional days of annual leave
- Free parking at Head Office
- Provided with a laptop and work phone
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful applicant will be a key member of the CS#1 Executive and will enjoy the support of the CEO, Executive Team and CS#1 Program Managers.
The Executive Director sets and drives the strategic and operational direction for CS#1’s Community Support Services program. Working as part of a dynamic and energetic Executive Team, the Executive Director will also participate in setting and driving CS#1’s overarching strategic objectives in support of our growth trajectory.
To be successful in the Executive Director role, you will:
- Have unrestricted Australian working rights
- Hold an equivalent tertiary qualification in relevant fields such as Disability, Community or Human Services, Health or Business
- Hold an ACT Working With Vulnerable People card
- Be excited to build organisation and team capability by contributing to program strategy, and building and implementing processes
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience leading a client service delivery program and achieving business management key performance indicators
- Have experience leading multi-disciplined teams across multiple locations
- Consider the needs of CS#1 and the community when setting strategic direction for Community Support Services
- Be willing to travel throughout the ACT and surrounding NSW regions
- Have a current drivers licence and own car (desirable)
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
For more information about the Executive Director role, please call Amanda (Chief Executive Officer) on 02 6126 4708 and view the Position Description.
For more information about our recruitment process, please call Chloe (People and Culture) on 02 6126 4721.