Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
- Permanent full-time position available now
- Excellent salary packaging and free car parking at Head Office
- Be part of CS#1’s exciting growth journey – plenty of opportunities to showcase your skills!
Community Services #1 (CS#1) is profit for purpose, managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs for over 35 years. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our view of community.
We are seeking a vibrant, motivated and effective Executive Assistant (EA) to provide executive level assistance, support and coordination to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
About the role:
Our CEO is a highly engaged and engaging leader, has a great sense of humour, and is passionate about the success of CS#1 and the development and wellbeing of CS#1 staff and clients.
The EA to the CEO will support the smooth running of the CEO’s office with excellent secretarial, correspondence and administrative skills, and through discreet, responsive and effective relationship management.
The CEO appreciates the importance of the CEO-EA working relationship and will invite the successful candidate to collaborate with her to design a work program and operating style that generates cohesive, professional workflow and communication, while supporting the CEO’s business objectives.
This position will include a range of responsibilities, from meeting with Government officials to covering the Reception desk during lunch time.
Executive Assistant rewards:
- Report to and work closely with the CEO, and enjoy the support of the Executive and Leadership teams to deliver outcomes
- Be part of a supportive, friendly, professional workplace that is making a difference to the lives of people in your community
- Permanent full-time position (76 hours/fortnight) – Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award, Social and Community Services Level 5
- Base hourly rate between $41.89 and $43.79, commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus 9.5% super
- CS#1 has Public Benevolent Institute status, significantly increasing annual take-home pay by thousands of dollars through decreased tax liability for those who choose to access the benefit
- Staff Health and Wellbeing program
- Free parking
To be successful in the Executive Assistant role, you will:
- have substantial experience providing executive level assistance and coordination, anticipate needs and solve problems
- coordinate Board, executive, internal and external meetings, and ensure they run smoothly with effective communication, follow up and governance
- be energetic, agile and responsive with excellent time management skills
- be professional and apply sound judgement, able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- have a strong and dedicated work ethic and be comfortable taking initiative, able to balance conflicting priorities and maintain a flexible approach to meeting deadlines
- have advanced knowledge and experience in MS Office and Outlook
- hold an ACT Working with Vulnerable People Card
If this sounds like you, apply now! We will shortlist and interview applicants soon, so indicate your interest ASAP by emailing your cover letter and resume to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
For more information about our recruitment process, please call Chloe (People and Culture) on 02 6126 4721.
Please see Position Description: Executive Assistant