Early Education and Care Director – permanent part-time opportunity
- Enjoy a healthy work/life balance
- Benefit from above Award salary, PBI salary packaging
- Free car parking
A great opportunity for an Educational Leader/Assistant Director to grow into a Director role! Community Services #1 (CS#1) has an exciting leadership opportunity in the Children Services Executive Program.
CS#1 exists to invest in our clients and our community. We seek out passionate and motivated people whose beliefs align with our Purpose and Mission to join our agile, fun, responsive and connected Organisation.
CS#1 is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Director to lead our senior early education and care service in Narrabundah. We are excited to be able to offer this fantastic opportunity to the right person and we are looking forward to enjoying the benefits of having new talent influencing our children and our workplace culture.
The successful applicant will be a key member of the CS#1 and Children Services Leadership Groups, and will contribute to and enjoy the support of the CEO, Executive Team and all CS#1 Program Managers and Service Directors.
- Ongoing, part-time (60 hours/fortnight) opportunity
- Be a key member of the close-knit Children Services leadership collective working together for best outcomes for children in all CS#1 Services
- Partner with a member of the CS#1 Executive Team for professional supervision, and enjoy the support of the total CS#1 Leadership Group
- Children’s Services Award – Children’s Services Employee Level 6
- Base hourly rate is between $32.80 and $33.62, commensurate with your qualification and experience and the Service size, plus 9.5% super
- CS#1 has Public Benevolent Institute status, significantly increasing annual take-home pay by thousands of dollars through decreased tax liability for those who choose to access the benefit
- Must have previous early education and care Educational Leader/Director experience, including managing the daily operations and budget of a small to medium sized Service
- Experience leading and mentoring multiple teams to deliver excellent childhood learning programs and a culture of continuous improvement
- Experience in successfully participating in the NQF assessment and rating process
- Excellent relationship building and communication experience, including mediating positive outcomes, maintaining confidentiality, writing reports and promoting increases to Service occupancy
- Hold a Diploma and have demonstrated equivalent tertiary qualification as approved by ACECQA
- Hold an ACT Working with Vulnerable People Card
- Current driver licence and own car (desirable)
If this sounds like you, apply now! To express your interest in this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume to CS1Recruitment@communityservices1.org.
For further information please call Linda, People and Culture Coordinator, on 6126 4736 and check out our Director position description.