Early Childhood Teacher
CS#1 is seeking a passionate and experienced Early Childhood Teacher to continue their career with our Children’s Services program.
- Full time position available now
- Above Award salary and leave benefits and excellent salary packaging
- Work in a supportive and friendly team environment
Community Services #1 (CS#1) is profit for purpose, managing and delivering a range of services across the ACT and surrounding NSW regions, designed to meet community needs. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation.
We have six early education and care centres in Canberra City, Barton, Forrest and Narrabundah, featuring fantastic play spaces and beautiful learning environments, with natural outside play areas.
We are currently searching for an Early Childhood Teacher to join Acacia Early Education and Care Centre in Barton.
If you love working with children and have a passion to educate and support their choices, please read on!
About the role:
The Early Childhood Teacher is responsible for developing and delivering preschool programs for children aged 3–6 years and ensuring the smooth operation of the preschool room, providing direction and mentoring to team members.
- Permanent full-time position – 76 hours/fortnight
- Annual salary from $67,000 (Educational Services (Teachers) Award)
- Excellent salary packaging tax benefits to maximise take-home pay and above Award leave
- Staff health and wellbeing program
To be successful in the Early Childhood Teacher role, you will have:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (or equivalent), or working towards
- First Aid certificate
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People Card
- Evidence of COVID vaccination
- Full time Australian working rights
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
For more information, please call Chloe (People and Culture) on 02 6126 4710.
Position description: Early Childhood Teacher
Community Services #1 acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work. We pay our respect to their Elders – past, present and emerging. We recognise their contribution to creating a thriving community through the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Australia’s First Peoples.