Early Childhood Teacher – permanent full-time and part-time opportunities
- Above Award salary and excellent salary packaging options
- Additional leave entitlements
- Supportive and friendly team environment
Community Service #1 (CS#1) is a community based not for profit organisation. We manage and deliver a range of community services including community development, family support services, children’s services and aged care programs.We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our view of community.
We have five early education and care services in Canberra City, Barton, Forrest and Narrabundah, featuring fantastic play spaces and beautiful learning environments, with natural outside play areas. We also run the Mawson Out-of-School-Hours-Care before and after school care and school holiday programs.
We are looking for qualified and experienced people to continue their careers with our Children Services Executive Program. If you love working with children, and have a passion to educate and support their choices, please read on. This role requires working well in and supporting the team.
Early Childhood Teacher offer:
- permanent full-time and part-time opportunities
- above Award annual and personal leave and salary rate
- a supportive, friendly and professional workplace that is committed to providing Canberra children with excellent early education and care
- Educational Services (Teachers) Award
- Base hourly salary is $30.02 to $44.54, commensurate with qualifications and years of experience, plus superannuation
- CS#1 has Public Benevolent Institute status, significantly increasing annual take-home pay by thousands of dollars through decreased tax liability for those who choose to access
Early Childhood Teacher requirements:
- Australian working rights
- Hold or be working towards a degree in Early Childhood Education, or equivalent, as required by ACECQA
- ACT Working With Vulnerable People card
- Senior First Aid Qualification in accordance with ACECQA guidelines
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting your resume to CS1Recruitment@communityservices1.org.
For more information, please call Linda (Capability and Culture Coordinator) on 02 6126 4736.