Director of Out of School Hours Care – permanent full-time opportunity
- Join our supportive peer network and enhance pedagogy across all CS#1 Services
- Enjoy a healthy work/life balance
- Benefit from above Award salary, PBI salary packaging and free car parking
Community Services #1 (CS#1) has an exciting leadership opportunity in the Children and Youth Executive Program.
CS#1 exists to invest in our clients and our community. We seek out passionate and motivated people whose beliefs align with our Vision, Mission and Values to join our agile, fun, responsive and connected Organisation.
CS#1 is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Director to lead our Mawson Out of School Hours Care service. We are excited to be able to offer this fantastic opportunity to the right person and we are looking forward to enjoying the benefits of having new talent influencing our children and our workplace culture.
The successful applicant will be a key member of the CS#1 and Children and Youth Leadership Groups, and will contribute to and enjoy the support of the CEO, Executive Team and all CS#1 Program Managers and Service Directors.
- Be a key member of the close-knit Children and Youth leadership collective working together for best outcomes for children in all CS#1 Services
- Partner with a member of the CS#1 Executive Team for professional supervision, and enjoy the support of the total CS#1 Leadership Group
- 1 x ongoing, full-time (76 hours/fortnight) opportunity
- Children’s Services Award – Children’s Services Employee Level 6
- Base hourly rate is between $35.52 and $45.16, commensurate with your qualification and experience and the Service size
- CS#1 has Public Benevolent Institute status, significantly increasing annual take-home pay by thousands of dollars through decreased tax liability for those who choose to access the benefit
- Must have previous early education and care Director experience, including managing the daily operations and budget of a medium-sized Service
- Experience leading and mentoring multiple teams to deliver excellent childhood learning programs and a culture of continuous improvement
- Experience in successfully participating in the NQF assessment and rating process
- Excellent relationship building and communication experience, including mediating positive outcomes, maintaining confidentiality, writing reports and promoting increases to Service occupancy
- Hold a Diploma and have demonstrated equivalent tertiary qualification as approved by ACECQA
- Hold an ACT Working with Vulnerable People Card
- Current driver licence and own car (desirable)
If this sounds like you, apply now! To express your interest in this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume to CS1Recruitment@communityservices1.org.
For further information about the role please call Tanya, Operations Director of Children and Youth, on 6126 4704 and check out our OSHC Director position description.
For further information about the recruitment process please call Linda, People and Culture Coordinator, on 6126 4736.