Client Services Manager
- Be part of CS#1’s exciting growth journey – plenty of opportunities to showcase your skills!
- Above award leave benefits, excellent salary packaging and free parking
- New Role ready for you to shape with support of CS#1’s Leadership Team
CS#1 is seeking a passionate and experienced Client Services Manager to provide leadership and strategic direction to our Client Services Team.
Community Services #1 is profit for purpose, managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs for over 35 years. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our view of community.
We have a rare opportunity for a strong, dynamic leader with experience in the community sector, to lead and manage future growth with the Client Services team. We are excited to offer this new position at a time when we are actively progressing our growth strategy across all areas of our organisation, both in the ACT and surrounding NSW regions.
The experienced Client Services team provide support and services to seniors in the local community, and we operate on the philosophy that no two clients are the same and we work with each person to deliver personalised services that meet their needs.
You will be a passionate and experienced manager with a growth mindset and a track record of success in the leadership of community services, delivering strategic results to achieve the highest standard of community outcomes, and building amazing cultures.
KPIs the Client Services Manager will either contribute to, oversee or directly manage include:
- Building effective relationships to work with multidisciplinary teams experienced in and across the community, aged care and disability sectors in the ACT and Southern NSW.
- Provide guidance and leadership to staff to enable them to deliver quality services.
- Development and regular review of internal processes that are accountable, clear and effective for the Client Services team in conjunction with other internal and external services.
- Provide high quality written reports and submissions including analysis and data collection both internal and external as contractually required.
- Manage operations of the Client Services team including budget monitoring and compliance with legislative requirements.
- Be willing to travel throughout the ACT and surrounding NSW regions.
About the Client Services Manager role and CS#1 employee rewards:
- Permanent full-time position available now – 76 hours/fortnight
- Hourly rate between $45.77 and $47.79, commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus 9.5% super
- PBI salary packaging benefits available
- Above award leave benefits –additional leave to cover end of year shut down period (between Xmas and New Year)
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award, Social and Community Services Level 6
- Key member of CS#1’s Leadership Team, supported by and collaborating with CS#1 managers
- Staff Health and Wellbeing program
- Free parking
The Client Services Manager sits within the Community Support Services team and reports to the Community Support Services Operations Director, and is accountable for delivering CS#1’s Client Services outcomes through a team of up to six additional staff.
To be successful in the Client Services Manager role, you will:
- Hold unrestricted Australian working rights
- Hold an equivalent tertiary qualification in relevant fields such as Community Sector Leadership and/or Management or other relevant field and a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Hold an ACT Working with Vulnerable People card
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience leading a client service delivery program and achieving business management key performance indicators
- Have experience leading multi-disciplined teams across multiple locations
- Be an excellent communicator
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter to CS1Recruitment@communityservcies1.org.
For more information about the Client Services Manager role, please call Amy (Operations Director) on 02 6126 4722 and check out the Client Services Manager Position Description.
For more information about our recruitment process, please call Chloe (People and Culture) on 02 6126 4721.