Children’s Services Wellbeing Leader
Commencing February 2022
Develop and deliver quality community activity and extra-curricular wellbeing programs for children aged 0 to 12.
- Permanent part time position available from February 2022 (44 hours/fortnight)
- Free parking at Head Office and excellent salary packaging to maximise take home pay
- Have a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of children
Community Services #1 is profit for purpose, managing and delivering a range of services to meet community needs for over 35 years. We seek out passionate and motivated people who share our connection with community to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation.
We are searching for a Children’s Services Wellbeing Leader to join our team and coordinate our community activity and extra-curricular wellbeing programs for children aged 0 to 12.
If you enjoy working with children and are passionate about their health and wellbeing, please read on!
About the role:
Reporting to the Operations Director Children’s Services, the Children’s Services Wellbeing Leader is responsible for developing and delivering a quality extra-curricular activity program for Community Services #1’s Early Education and Care and OSHC services, focused on social and emotional learning and wellbeing. The Children’s Services Wellbeing Leader is also responsible for managing Community Services #1’s community activity programs for children aged 0 to 12.
- Permanent part time position (44 hours/fortnight, Tuesday–Friday)
- Hourly rate from $30.59, plus superannuation (Children’s Services Award Level 4)
- Excellent salary packaging tax benefits to maximise take-home pay
- Staff health and wellbeing program
To be successful in the Children’s Services Wellbeing Leader role, you will have:
- Equivalent Diploma qualification in relevant fields such as Early Education and Care
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People card
- Current unrestricted driver licence and own car
- Evidence of COVID vaccination
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, document and evaluate programs for children
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate group activities to successfully deliver planned learning outcomes
If this sounds like you, apply now! We will be shortlisting and interviewing applicants soon, so view the position description below and submit your resume with a cover letter for consideration to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
For further information, contact Chloe on 02 6126 4710.
Position description: Children’s Services Wellbeing Leader
Community Services #1 acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work. We pay our respect to their Elders – past, present and emerging. We recognise their contribution to creating a thriving community through the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Australia’s First Peoples.