Children Services Operations Director
Children Services Operations Director Canberra, Narrabundah with free car parking at Head Office
PBI salary packaging options to increase take home pay
Warm, supportive and caring culture and team Children Services Operations Director
Community Services #1 (CS#1) has an exciting leadership opportunity in the Children Services Executive Program.
CS#1 exists to invest in our clients and our community. We seek out passionate and motivated people whose beliefs align with our Purpose and Mission to join our agile, fun, responsive and connected Organisation.
We are seeking a highly-skilled Operations Director who is passionate about delivering the highest standard in early education and care services and outcomes, and whose beliefs align with our purpose and mission.
The successful applicant will be a key member of the CS#1 and Children Services Leadership Groups, and will contribute to and enjoy the support of the CEO, Executive Team and all CS#1 Program Managers and Centre Directors, to guide and support the five Early Education and Care Centres and OSHC Directors in managing the day to day operations in line with the Program’s strategic direction.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in a similar Operations role or someone who has extensive experience running the day to day operations of a single early education and care centre and wants to progress to leading a full Program.
You will be:
- an experienced manager with a passion for cultivating a high-performing, cohesive early education and care workforce, ensuring continuous operational workplace improvement
- well-versed in all relevant early education and care legislative requirements, including the National Quality Framework (NQF)
- someone with exceptional communication, prioritisation and problem-solving skills
- comfortable developing, managing and marketing strategies for attracting new families to our centres
- someone who will adapt quickly and productively to our Children Services Program
Operations Director duties:
- manage and mentor Directors to achieve CS#1’s strategic early education and care outcomes
- increase centre occupancy and family retention
- assist Directors to maintain high-quality practices in line with the NQF
- assess and address professional development requirements for the total CS#1 early education and care workforce
- support the Directors to plan, deliver and report the Program’s strategic objectives
Operations Director position details:
- Permanent full-time position Monday to Friday
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award Level 7 $47.88 to $49.87 per hour, plus super
- Access to PBI salary packaging
Operations Director requirements:
- degree in early education and care or demonstrated equivalent tertiary qualifications in early education and care
- minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant role
- experience managing the daily operations of an ECS
- experience leading and mentoring multiple teams to deliver quality education and ratings in the NQF A&R process
- demonstrated knowledge of EYLF, NQF and My Time, Our Place frameworks
- your own vehicle and current drivers licence
- current ACT Working With Vulnerable People card
If this sounds like you, apply now! To express your interest in this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume to CS1Recruitment@communityservices1.org.
For further information please call Linda, People and Culture Coordinator, on 6126 4736 and check out our Operations Director position description.