Business Growth Program Manager – fixed-term full-time opportunity
- Use your skills to enhance quality of life for people in the community
- Shape this brand new role to your business development style
- Enjoy excellent salary packaging options and free parking
Community Services #1 (CS#1) is a community based, profit-for-purpose organisation managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our view of community.
We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled business development manager (BDM) who is excited by new challenges and passionate about identifying service growth opportunities to enhance quality of life across the community.
This is a brand new position that will report to and work closely with the CS#1’s highly engaged and engaging CEO, Amanda Tobler. We want our BDM to be excited to shape this new role and be someone who will be innovative in their approach to developing and managing CS#1’s business growth program, and diversifying our current income streams, while ensuring alignment with our Strategic Outcomes.
- Brand new position ready for you to shape!
- Reports to and works closely with our CS#1’s CEO, and enjoys the support of the Executive and Leadership Teams to deliver program outcomes
- Fixed term opportunity initially available for 12 months, commencing end Jan 2020
- Full-time position – 76 hours/fortnight
- Manages our talented Grants Coordinator
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award – Level 6
- Base hourly rate is between $43.55 and $45.56, commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus 9.5% super
- CS#1 has Public Benevolent Institute status, significantly increasing annual take-home pay by thousands of dollars through decreased tax liability for those who choose to access the benefit
- Free parking at usual workplace
- Knowledge of the community sector
- Demonstrated equivalent Advanced Diploma qualification in Business, Business Development and/or Marketing
- 3 years’ experience in a relevant role
- Significant experience designing and implementing business development strategies
- Excellent program development skills
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing business proposals, analysis reports and implementation plans
- Excellent research and analysis skills, including the ability to provide conceptual outlines and fully costed service growth proposals
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Experience identifying relevant grant opportunities that align with organisational values and provide return on investment
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People card
- Australian working rights
- Current driver’s licence and own car (desirable)
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter to CS1Recruitment@communityservices1.org.
For more information about our recruitment process, please call Linda (Capability and Culture Coordinator) on 02 6126 4736.
For more information about the role, please call Amanda (CEO) on 02 6126 4708 and check out the Business Growth Program Manager position description.