Business Development Manager (Wellbeing Hub)
Are you a dynamic, successful Business Development Manager looking to make a difference in the community?
Would you like to contribute to an organisation who works with and supports the communities of Canberra and outlying regions?
Community Services #1 is profit for purpose, managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs for over 35 years. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our connection with community.
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our Wellbeing Hub, who has experience growing revenue and developing new business to directly impact the growth of our business.
This is a new role that will report to and work closely with CS#1’s highly engaging CEO, CS#1 leadership team and key community stakeholders to research and identify new income streams, enhance existing programs, and analyse economic viability and alignment with our strategic direction and philosophies.
This role will have an integral role in growing our organisation’s footprint within the ACT and surrounding regions.
This successful applicant will be excited by new challenges and passionate about identifying fee for service growth opportunities to enhance quality of life across the community. You will be looking to identify new markets, new partnerships and new ways to reach existing markets.
- Fixed term opportunity – 12 month contract
- Part time position – 45 hours/fortnight
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award, Social and Community Services Level 6
- Base hourly rate between $45.77 and $47.79, commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus 9.5% super (FTE $90,441 – $94,433 annually)
- Excellent salary packaging options that allow you to spend $18,550 of your pre-tax salary on everyday expenses (eg. rent, mortgage, groceries, school fees, etc) and entertainment (eg. eating out), significantly increasing your take home pay. Other packaging options are also available (eg. superannuation, leasing a car)
- Staff Health and Wellbeing program, including additional leave to help you refresh your mind and body
- Free parking at usual workplace
- Knowledge of the community sector is desirable with experience on developing and maintaining a fee for service framework, researching and addressing community service gaps
- Demonstrated equivalent Advanced Diploma qualification in Business and/or Business Development
- Significant experience designing and implementing business development strategies
- Excellent program development skills
- Experience writing business proposals, analysis reports and implementation plans
- Excellent research and analysis skills, including the ability to provide conceptual outlines and fully costed service growth proposals
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Experience identifying relevant grant opportunities that align with organisational values and provide return on investment
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People card
- Australian working rights
- Current driver’s licence and own car (desirable)
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter to CS1Recruitment@communityservices1.org.
For more information, call Chloe (People and Culture) on 1800 960938.