Out of Hospital Care Case Managers
- 6 exciting new roles across the Murrumbidgee district
- Facilitate best health outcomes for clients requiring pre or post hospital care
- Enjoy excellent salary packaging options
Community Services # 1 in partnership with Your Side is managing the New South Wales’ Out of Hospital Care (OHC) packages for the Murrumbidgee Local Hospital District (LHD).
We are looking for passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our commitment to community development.
We are seeking six experienced, highly skilled Case Managers who are excited by new challenges and passionate about supporting clients to achieve individual health goals.
About our Case Manager roles and employee rewards:
- Commencing early June 2021
- 6 x permanent full-time positions – 76 hours/fortnight
- Positions based in Wagga Wagga, Griffith and Albury, frequently working in hospitals across the Murrumbidgee LHD
- Annual salary range – $72,361 to $77,854, commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus 9.5% superannuation
- Excellent salary packaging options that allow you to spend $18,550 of your pre-tax salary on everyday expenses (eg. rent, mortgage, groceries, school fees, etc) and entertainment (eg. eating out), significantly increasing your take home pay. Other packaging options are also available (eg. superannuation, leasing a car)
- Staff Health and Wellbeing program, including additional leave to help you refresh and manage your total health
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award Level 4
What you will be responsible for as Case Manager:
- Maintaining relationships with clinicians including feedback on referrals, services and client outcomes
- Conducting comprehensive client assessments, arranging for service provision to clients, and exiting clients from the program upon service completion
- Developing care and service plans
- Maintaining progress notes, monitoring and adjusting services as needed
- Ensuring exit interviews and transitions to new services are undertaken
- Monitoring package budgets and setting up home care services as needed
- Make referrals to other service providers
To be successful in the Case Manager role, you will:
- Demonstrate experience in case management across client assessments and planning
- Demonstrate ability to work with clients with diverse cultural, emotional and social needs with health goals ranging from rehabilitation to disability support to end of life
- Have strong interpersonal, engagement and relationship building skills
- Be available to travel across the Murrumbidgee LHD and interstate, as required
- Hold a current drivers licence and your own vehicle
- Hold a National Police Record Check
- Hold a Working with Children Check
- Hold current first aid certification
- Hold unrestricted Australian working rights
- Provide evidence of vaccination in accordance with the NSW Ministry of Health Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination Against Specified Infection Diseases Policy Directive requirements for roles that are Risk Category A(2).
If this sounds like you, apply now! Indicate your interest by submitting your resume with a cover letter of no more than two pages to CS1Recruitment@communityservices1.org by 9am, Monday 10 May 2021.
For more information about our recruitment process, please call Chloe (People and Culture) on 02 6126 4710.
For more information about the role, please call Amanda (CEO) on 02 6126 4708.
Please see position description: OHC – Case Manager