Community Services #1 is a Profit-for-Purpose organisation that has been providing a wide range of services to families and individuals for more than 20 years.
At CS#1 we offer:
- Generous salary
- PBI salary packaging
- Attractive conditions, including additional leave
Indicate your interest in our fantastic employment opportunities by emailing your resume and contact details for two referees to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
- Business Growth Program Manager – fixed-term full-time opportunity. We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled business development manager to scope and manage our Business Growth Program and identify service growth opportunities to enhance quality of life across the community.
- Home Care Package Officer – permanent part-time opportunity. We are seeking an experienced person to facilitate and deliver Home Care Packages to CS#1 clients.
- Home Care Support Workers – multiple casual opportunities. We are seeking caring and effective Home Care Support Workers to join our professional and supportive client services team.
- Out-of-School Hours Care – multiple opportunities including a permanent full-time Director, a permanent part-time Team Leader and up to 10 permanent part-time and casual Educator and Assistant Educator roles to commence by 2 February 2020.
- Early Education and Care Director – permanent full-time opportunity at our Narrabundah Children’s Cottage.
- Cook for Narrabundah Children’s Cottage – permanent part-time opportunity. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced cook to fill a position at our early education and care service in Narrabundah.
- Early Education and Care Educators – permanent full-time and part-time and casual opportunities. We are looking for early education and care educators to provide fantastic learning experiences for children as part of our valued permanent and casual workforce.
- Early Childhood/Preschool Teacher – permanent full-time and part-time opportunities. We are looking to increase our ECT workforce across the Children and Youth Program with qualified and experienced preschool teachers.