Community Services #1 is a Profit-for-Purpose organisation that has been providing a wide range of services to families and individuals for more than 20 years.
At CS#1 we offer:
- Generous salary
- PBI salary packaging
- Attractive conditions, including additional leave
Indicate your interest in our fantastic employment opportunities by emailing your resume and contact details for two referees to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
- Assistant Director. We are seeking an experienced Diploma Qualified Assistant Director for our OSHC Program at Mawson Primary School.
- Team Leader. We are seeking an experienced Diploma qualified Team Leader to develop high quality curriculum-based programs and lead a team of educators to implement and evaluate program experiences and activities.
- Qualified Early Education and Care Educators. We are seeking qualified and enthusiastic educators to join our workforce and provide fantastic care and learning experiences for children in our early education services.
Community Support Services
- Out of Hospital Care Support Workers (NSW). We are seeking qualified, caring and responsible In Home Support Workers to join our professional and supportive team in casual roles.
- Regional Assessment Service (RAS) Officer. We are seeking RAS Officers who understand key issues facing older people in our community and is passionate about supporting older people to remain living independently in their own home, whilst maintaining an active, socially-connected lifestyle.
- Home Care Support Workers. We are seeking qualified, caring and responsible In Home Support Workers to join our professional and supportive team in casual roles.
Strategy and Innovation
- Communication and Marketing Assistant. We are seeking a creative communication professional to join our organisation as the Communication and Marketing Assistant. The successful applicant will assist the Manager of Communication and Marketing to develop and effectively deliver communication, marketing and fundraising campaigns as well as communication, graphic design and administration support to CS#1 activities and events.