Community Services #1 is a Profit-for-Purpose organisation that has been providing a wide range of services to families and individuals for more than 20 years.
At CS#1 we offer:
- Generous salary
- PBI salary packaging
- Attractive conditions, including additional leave
Indicate your interest in our fantastic employment opportunities by emailing your resume and contact details for two referees to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
- People and Culture Manager We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled People and Culture Manager who is excited to join CS#1 at a time when we are strengthening all foundation frameworks and systems so that we may progress our growth strategy with confidence.
- Director Forrest Early Childhood Centre. This centre is licensed for 92 children and provides a happy, friendly environment with excellent care and education through an inclusive play-based curriculum.
- Director/Educational Leader Narrabundah Senior. This centre is unique in that it caters to children 3-5 years old, with embedded practices for children to experience the benefits of a dedicated preschool program in a long day care setting.
- Director/Educational Leader Narrabundah Junior. This Centre caters for children 6 weeks to 2.5years old.
- Qualified Early Education and Care educators and Qualified Out of School Hours Care Educators – multiple opportunities. We are seeking qualified and enthusiastic educators to join our valued casual workforce and provide fantastic learning and care experiences for children in our early education services, our out-of-school-hours-care services and our school holiday program.
- Early Childhood Teacher – permanent full-time and part-time opportunities. We are looking to increase our ECT workforce across the Children Services Executive Program with qualified and experienced preschool teachers.
- Team Leader. We are seeking an experienced Diploma qualified Team Leader to develop high quality curriculum-based programs and lead a team of educators to implement and evaluate program experiences and activities.
- Cook for Acacia Children’s Education and Care Centre. We are seeking a skilled and experienced cook to manage a kitchen food budget and cook delicious, nutritious meals for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years old.
Community Support Services
- Community Development Officer. Deliver and promote exciting activities aimed at building capacity, connection and leadership in the community.
- Regional Assessment Service (RAS) Officer. We are seeking RAS Officers who understand key issues facing older people in our community and is passionate about supporting older people to remain living independently in their own home, whilst maintaining an active, socially-connected lifestyle.