Community Services #1 is a Profit-for-Purpose organisation that has been providing a wide range of services to families and individuals for more than 20 years.
At CS#1 we offer:
- Generous salary
- PBI salary packaging
- Attractive conditions, including additional leave
Indicate your interest in our fantastic employment opportunities by emailing your resume and contact details for two referees to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
- Operations Director Children Services. We are seeking a passionate and motivated Operations Director to provide leadership and operational guidance to a quality Children Services program.
- Early Childhood Teacher. We are looking to increase our ECT workforce across the Children Services Executive Program with qualified and experienced preschool teachers.
- Team Leader. We are seeking an experienced Diploma qualified Team Leader to develop high quality curriculum-based programs and lead a team of educators to implement and evaluate program experiences and activities.
- Qualified Early Education and Care educators and Qualified Out of School Hours Care Educators – multiple opportunities. We are seeking qualified and enthusiastic educators to join our valued casual workforce and provide fantastic learning and care experiences for children in our early education services, our out-of-school-hours-care services and our school holiday program.
- Casual Educators – Out of School Hours Care. This is a great opportunity to get involved in school aged care with a quality before and after school care program at Mawson Primary School.
Community Support Services
- Wellbeing Hub Manager. We have a rare opportunity for a strong leader with business development and project management skills, and experience in the community sector, to lead and manage the future growth of our Wellbeing Hub.
- Client Services Manager. We have an exciting opportunity for a strong, dynamic leader with experience in the community sector to fill a new position, leading and managing future growth with the Client Services team.
- Outreach Officer – Commonwealth Assistance and Support Program (CASP). We are seeking an experienced Outreach CASP Officer to support clients who require home and community care supports due to difficulties arising from a health condition by providing practical assistance, information and referrals.
- Outreach Officer – Assistance with Care and Housing (ACH). We are seeking a passionate and engaging Outreach ACH Officer to work with clients to meet their accommodation and support needs by providing practical assistance, information and referrals.
- Regional Assessment Service (RAS) Officer. We are seeking RAS Officers who understand key issues facing older people in our community and is passionate about supporting older people to remain living independently in their own home, whilst maintaining an active, socially-connected lifestyle.