Community Services #1 is a Profit-for-Purpose organisation that has been providing a wide range of services to families and individuals for more than 20 years.
At CS#1 we offer:
- Generous salary
- PBI salary packaging
- Attractive conditions, including additional leave
Indicate your interest in our fantastic employment opportunities by emailing your resume and contact details for two referees to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
- Team Leader. We are seeking an experienced Diploma qualified Team Leader to develop high quality curriculum-based programs and lead a team of educators to implement and evaluate program experiences and activities.
- Qualified Early Education and Care educators and Qualified Out of School Hours Care Educators – multiple opportunities. We are seeking qualified and enthusiastic educators to join our valued casual workforce and provide fantastic learning and care experiences for children in our early education services, our out-of-school-hours-care services and our school holiday program.
- Cook. We are seeking a skilled and experienced cook to fill a position at our Acacia Early Education and Care Centre in Barton, catering to children 6 weeks to 6 years old.
Community Support Services
- Business Development Manager (Wellbeing Hub). Great opportunity for a dynamic and passionate Business Development Manager to work with an organisation that supports the communities of Canberra.
- Client Services Manager. We have an exciting opportunity for a strong, dynamic leader with experience in the community sector to fill a new position, leading and managing future growth with the Client Services team.
- Out of Hospital Care Support Workers. We are seeking qualified, caring and responsible In Home Support Workers to join our professional and supportive team in casual roles.
- Regional Assessment Service (RAS) Officer. We are seeking RAS Officers who understand key issues facing older people in our community and is passionate about supporting older people to remain living independently in their own home, whilst maintaining an active, socially-connected lifestyle.
- Home Care Support Workers. We are seeking qualified, caring and responsible In Home Support Workers to join our professional and supportive team in casual roles.
Strategy and Innovation
- Manager of Communication and Marketing. We are seeking an experienced and creative manager to lead a talented and dedicated team to deliver CS#1’s communication and marketing strategy.
- Administration Assistant (Receptionist). We are seeking a receptionist with great communication skills to support office operations and be the first point of contact for general inquiries.