Community Services #1 is a Profit-for-Purpose organisation that has been providing a wide range of services to families and individuals for more than 20 years.
At CS#1 we offer:
- Generous salary
- PBI salary packaging
- Attractive conditions, including additional leave
Indicate your interest in our fantastic employment opportunities by emailing your resume and contact details for two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preschool Teacher – permanent full-time or part-time. We are seeking an experienced and motivated Preschool Teacher to lead our preschool education and care program for our Acacia Service.
- Curriculum Coordinator – fixed term opportunity. We are seeking a Curriculum Coordinator with a strong and dedicated work ethic who works well under pressure, is a proactive self-starter and possesses strong communication skills.
- Early Education and Care Educators – permanent full-time, part-time and casual (multiple). We are looking for professional Cert III qualified and experienced trainees to provide fantastic learning experiences for the children in our care.
- Outreach Support Officer – full-time opportunity. We are seeking an experienced Outreach Support Officer who understands key issues facing older people with unpredictable housing arrangements, or even homelessness, in our community.
- Home Care Support Worker – multiple casual opportunities. We are looking for experienced and effective Home Care Support Workers to provide casual support to our Community Living Program.