Community Services #1 is a Profit-for-Purpose organisation that has been providing a wide range of services to families and individuals for more than 20 years.
At CS#1 we offer:
- Generous salary
- PBI salary packaging
- Attractive conditions, including additional leave
Indicate your interest in our fantastic employment opportunities by emailing your resume and contact details for two referees to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
Strategy and Innovation
- Communication, Marketing and Fundraising Manager – permanent part-time opportunity. We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled manager who is passionate about delivering campaigns that raise the profile of services available to the community, including services targeted to some of Canberra’s most vulnerable people and building CS#1’s public profile.
- Social Impact Manager – fixed-term full-time opportunity. We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled Social Impact Manager who passionate about programs and services positively impacting the quality of life across the community.
- Children and Families Project Coordinator – 12 Month position opportunity. We are seeking a Project Coordinator to support services that enhance health, wellbeing and ongoing development of children and their families.
- Groundskeeper and Maintenance Support – up to 12 month opportunity (back filling parental leave vacancy). We are looking for someone with the experience and energy to provide timely gardening, maintenance and carpentry and to the CS#1 services based in Narrabundah, Canberra City and the Inner South.
- Children Services Operations Director – permanent full-time opportunity CS#1 is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Operations Director to oversee 7 centres focusing on staffing
- Long Day and Out of School Hours Care Educators – multiple casual opportunities. We are seeking qualified and enthusiastic educators to join our valued casual workforce and provide fantastic learning and care experiences for children in our early education services, our out-of-school-hours-care services and our school holiday program.
- Early Childhood Teacher – permanent full-time and part-time opportunities. We are looking to increase our ECT workforce across the Children Services Executive Program with qualified and experienced preschool teachers.
- Home Care Support Workers – multiple casual opportunities. We are seeking caring and effective Home Care Support Workers to join our professional and supportive client services team.