Community Services #1 is a Profit-for-Purpose organisation that has been providing a wide range of services to families and individuals for more than 20 years.
At CS#1 we offer:
- Generous salary
- PBI salary packaging
- Attractive conditions, including additional leave
Indicate your interest in our fantastic employment opportunities by emailing your resume and contact details for two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Home Care Officer – permanent part-time opportunity. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced person to facilitate and deliver Home Care Packages to CS#1 clients.
- Home Care Support Worker – casual opportunities. We are seeking caring and effective Home Care Support Workers to join our professional and supportive team in casual roles
- Curriculum Coordinator – permanent full-time opportunity. We are looking for an experienced educational leader to inspire, challenge and extend the practice and pedagogy of educators at our Binara and Birralee services.
- Team Leader – permanent full-time opportunity. We are looking for an experienced room leader to join our Acacia service and share their knowledge and expertise with our educators.
- Early Education and Care Educators – permanent full-time and part-time and casual opportunities. We are looking for early education and care educators to provide fantastic learning experiences for children as part of our valued permanent and casual workforce.
- Early Childhood/Preschool Teacher – permanent full-time and part-time opportunities. We are looking to increase our ECT workforce across the Children and Youth Program with qualified and experienced preschool teachers.
- Cook – permanent part-time opportunity. We are seeking an experienced cook who can cater to our culturally diverse children, and also to children with various allergies, for our Binara Education and Care Centre in the City.