Community Services #1 is a Profit-for-Purpose organisation that has been providing a wide range of services to families and individuals for more than 20 years.
At CS#1 we offer:
- Generous salary
- PBI salary packaging
- Attractive conditions, including additional leave
Indicate your interest in our fantastic employment opportunities by emailing your resume and contact details for two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CS#1 Corporate Team
- Manager of Corporate Sponsorship and Fundraising – fixed-term part-time opportunity. We are seeking someone who is passionate about securing mutually beneficial partnerships with organisations and individuals who are strongly aligned with CS#1’s events and value proposition, for the enhancement of all CS#1 services.
- Community Living Roster Coordinator – permanent full-time opportunity. We are seeking someone who has experience rostering and scheduling services to clients, including coordination of workforce and transport.
- Home Care Support Workers – multiple casual opportunities. We are seeking caring and effective Home Care Support Workers to join our professional and supportive client services team.
- Educational Leaders – full-time term-contract opportunities. We are seeking experienced and motivated Educational Leaders to inspire, challenge and extend the practice and pedagogy of Educators at our Acacia (Barton), Forrest and Narrabundah Cottage childcare centres through joint endeavours involving enquiry and reflection.
- Cook – permanent part-time opportunity. We are seeking an experienced cook who can cater to our culturally diverse children and also to children with various allergies for our Binara Education and Care Centre in the City.
- Early Education and Care Educators – permanent full-time and part-time and casual opportunities. We are looking for early education and care educators to provide fantastic learning experiences for children as part of our valued permanent and casual workforce.
- Early Childhood/Preschool Teacher – permanent full-time and part-time opportunities. We are looking to increase our ECT workforce across the Children and Youth Program with qualified and experienced preschool teachers.