Community Services #1 is a Profit-for-Purpose organisation that has been providing a wide range of services to families and individuals for more than 20 years.
At CS#1 we offer:
- Generous salary
- PBI salary packaging
- Attractive conditions, including additional leave
Indicate your interest in our fantastic employment opportunities by emailing your resume and contact details for two referees to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
- Business Development Manager – fixed-term full-time opportunity. We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled business development manager (BDM) who is excited by new challenges and passionate about identifying service growth opportunities to enhance quality of life across the community for a 12-month engagement.
- Communication, Marketing and Fundraising Manager – permanent part-time opportunity. We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled manager who is passionate about delivering campaigns that raise the profile of services available to the community, including services targeted to some of Canberra’s most vulnerable people and building CS#1’s public profile.
- Social Impact Manager – fixed-term full-time opportunity. We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled Social Impact Manager who passionate about programs and services positively impacting quality of life across the community.
- Early Education and Care Director – permanent full-time opportunity. CS#1 is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Director to lead our Binara Education and Care Centre.
- Early Education and Care Director – permanent part-time opportunity. CS#1 is looking for someone who is highly experienced in early education and care to the our new Director at our early education and care service for preschool children. This role would suit a highly skilled Education Leader or Assistant Director who is ready to step-up into their first Director role.
- Long Day and Out of School Hours Care Educators – multiple casual opportunities. We are seeking qualified and enthusiastic educators to join our valued casual workforce and provide fantastic learning and care experiences for children in our early education services, our out-of-school-hours-care services and our school holiday program.
- Early Childhood Teacher – permanent full-time and part-time opportunities. We are looking to increase our ECT workforce across the Children Services Executive Program with qualified and experienced preschool teachers.
- Cook position at Binara Early Childhood Centre
- Home Care Support Workers – multiple casual opportunities. We are seeking caring and effective Home Care Support Workers to join our professional and supportive client services team.