Community Services #1 is a Profit-for-Purpose organisation that has been providing a wide range of services to families and individuals for more than 20 years.
At CS#1 we offer:
- Generous salary
- PBI salary packaging
- Attractive conditions, including additional leave
Indicate your interest in our fantastic employment opportunities by emailing your resume and contact details for two referees to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
- Social Impact Manager – 12-month opportunity. We are seeking someone with the right experience, skills and passion to support CS#1 to measure whether our programs and services are positively impacting quality of life across the community.
- Executive Assistant to the CEO – permanent full-time opportunity. We are seeking a highly motivated and effective Executive Assistant to provide executive level assistance, support and coordination to the CEO
- Business Growth Program Manager – fixed-term full-time opportunity. We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled business development manager to scope and manage our Business Growth Program and identify service growth opportunities to enhance quality of life across the community.
- Home Care Support Workers – multiple casual opportunities. We are seeking caring and effective Home Care Support Workers to join our professional and supportive client services team.
- Curriculum Coordinator – fixed-term opportunity. We are seeking an experienced and motivated Educational Leader to join our Forrest Early Childcare Centre to inspire, challenge and extend the practice and pedagogy of our Educators.
- Out-of-School Hours Care – casual Educator and Assistant Educator roles available now.
- Early Education and Care Educators – permanent full-time and part-time and casual opportunities. We are looking for early education and care educators to provide fantastic learning experiences for children as part of our valued permanent and casual workforce.
- Early Childhood/Preschool Teacher – permanent full-time and part-time opportunities. We are looking to increase our ECT workforce across the Children and Youth Program with qualified and experienced preschool teachers.