Community Services #1 is a Profit-for-Purpose organisation that has been providing a wide range of services to families and individuals for more than 20 years.
At CS#1 we offer:
- Generous salary
- PBI salary packaging
- Attractive conditions, including additional leave
Indicate your interest in our fantastic employment opportunities by emailing your resume and contact details for two referees to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
Strategy and Innovation
- Business Development Manager – fixed- term full – time opportunity. We are seeking an experienced BDM to develop new business opportunities and drive growth and revenue.
- Social Impact Manager – fixed-term full-time opportunity. We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled Social Impact Manager who passionate about programs and services positively impacting the quality of life across the community.
- Children Services Operations Director – permanent full-time opportunity CS#1 is looking for an experienced and high-performing leader to head up our Children Services operations, including seven education and care Services – no prior sector experience required!
- Qualified Early Education and Care educators and Qualified Out of School Hours Care Educators – multiple opportunities. We are seeking qualified and enthusiastic educators to join our valued casual workforce and provide fantastic learning and care experiences for children in our early education services, our out-of-school-hours-care services and our school holiday program.
- Early Childhood Teacher – permanent full-time and part-time opportunities. We are looking to increase our ECT workforce across the Children Services Executive Program with qualified and experienced preschool teachers.