Community Services #1 is a Profit-for-Purpose organisation that has been providing a wide range of services to families and individuals for more than 20 years.
At CS#1 we offer:
- Generous salary
- PBI salary packaging
- Attractive conditions, including additional leave
Indicate your interest in our fantastic employment opportunities by emailing your resume and contact details for two referees to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
Strategy and Innovation
- Business Development Manager – fixed- term full – time opportunity. We are seeking an experienced BDM to develop new business opportunities and drive growth and revenue.
- Qualified Early Education and Care educators and Qualified Out of School Hours Care Educators – multiple opportunities. We are seeking qualified and enthusiastic educators to join our valued casual workforce and provide fantastic learning and care experiences for children in our early education services, our out-of-school-hours-care services and our school holiday program.
- Early Childhood Teacher – permanent full-time and part-time opportunities. We are looking to increase our ECT workforce across the Children Services Executive Program with qualified and experienced preschool teachers.
- Deputy Team Leader. We are seeking an experienced Diploma qualified (or working toward) Deputy Team Leader to create an amazing experience for children at our centres.
Community Support Services
- Regional Assessment Service (RAS) Officer. We are seeking RAS Officers who understand key issues facing older people in our community and is passionate about supporting older people to remain living independently in their own home, whilst maintaining an active, socially-connected lifestyle.
- Outreach CASP Officer. We are seeking an experienced Outreach Commonwealth Assistance and Support Program (CASP) Officer to provide practical assistance, information and referrals to support clients, who may not be eligible for NDIS, are under 65 years of age, and require home and community care supports due to difficulties with daily living activities arising from a health condition