Community Services #1 is a Profit-for-Purpose organisation that has been providing a wide range of services to families and individuals for more than 20 years.
Community Services #1 Offers:
- Generous salary
- PBI salary packaging
- Attractive conditions, including additional leave
Indicate your interest in our employment opportunities by emailing your resume and contact details including two referees to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
- Director. Seeking an experienced and passionate Director for our Canberra City Centre.
- Assistant Director (Two positions) – Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) and Early Education and Care Centres. Two fantastic opportunities are available for passionate and motivated Assistant Directors to provide leadership, vision and guidance to quality programs in Out of School Hours Care and Long Day Care.
- Early Childhood Teacher. We are seeking a passionate and experienced Early Childhood Teacher to continue their career with our Children’s Services program.
- Team Leader. We are looking for a full time Team Leader for our Marlee centre at Narrabundah.
- Diploma and Cert III Educators. We are seeking qualified and enthusiastic educators to join our workforce and provide fantastic care and learning experiences for children in our early education services.
- Out of School Hours Care Team Leader – Mawson. We seeking a passionate and experienced Team Leader to join a quality Out of School Hours Care Program at Mawson Primary School.
- Out of School Hours Care Educators – Throsby. Get involved in a new school aged care program at Throsby Primary School.
- Out of School Hours Care Educators – Mawson. We are seeking vibrant and motivated Educators to work in a quality before and after school care program at Mawson Primary School.
- Children Services Cook – Birralee. Cook delicious, nutritious meals for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years old in a well-equipped kitchen
Community Support Services
- Out of Hospital Care Support Worker (NSW). We are seeking qualified, caring and responsible In Home Support Workers to join our professional and supportive team in casual roles.
- Home Care Support Worker. We are seeking qualified, caring and responsible Home Care Support Workers to join our professional and supportive team in casual roles.
- Regional Assessment Services Officer. We are seeking SA02 qualified Casual RAS Officers to join our team in Canberra.
- Home Care Packages Officer. We are seeking a qualified Home Care Packages Officer to join our team in Canberra.
- Executive Director Community Support Services. We are looking for an experienced Executive Director who is obsessed with excellence and also passionate about investing in people’s lives.
- Tender and Grant Coordinator. We are seeking a vibrant, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to work closely with our Tender and Grant Manager
- Finance Coordinator. Parental leave position to Nov 2022.