Community Services #1 is a Profit-for-Purpose organisation that has been providing a wide range of services to families and individuals for more than 20 years.
Community Services #1 Offers:
- Generous salary
- PBI salary packaging
- Attractive conditions, including additional leave
Indicate your interest in our fantastic employment opportunities by emailing your resume and contact details for two referees to CS1recruitment@communityservices1.org.
- People and Culture Manager. We are seeking someone who is excited to contribute to CS#1’s growth strategy through people and framework development.
- Finance Coordinator. Coordinate the financial programs, administration and advisory functions of a not-for-profit organisation.
- Out of School Hours Care Director. Build an OSHC program from the ground up at a new primary school in Throsby.
- Early Education and Care Team Leader. We are seeking an experienced Diploma qualified Team Leader to develop high quality curriculum-based programs and lead a team of educators to implement and evaluate program experiences and activities.
- Early Education and Care Educator. We are seeking qualified and enthusiastic educators to join our workforce and provide fantastic care and learning experiences for children in our early education services.
- Out of School Hours Care Educator. We are seeking a vibrant and motivated Educators to work in a quality before and after school care program at Mawson Primary School.
Community Support Services
- Out of Hospital Care Case Manager (NSW). We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled Case Manager who is excited by new challenges and passionate about supporting clients to achieve individual health goals.
- Out of Hospital Care Support Workers (NSW). We are seeking qualified, caring and responsible In Home Support Workers to join our professional and supportive team in casual roles.
- Regional Assessment Service (RAS) Officer. We are seeking RAS Officers who understand key issues facing older people in our community and is passionate about supporting older people to remain living independently in their own home, whilst maintaining an active, socially-connected lifestyle.
- Home Care Support Worker. We are seeking qualified, caring and responsible Home Care Support Workers to join our professional and supportive team in casual roles.