CS#1 appreciate that our greatest asset is our dedicated employees
We acknowledge their significant contribution to the successful operation of the Organisation. We value our employees’ diversity, input, and work ethic.
CS#1 supports your career choices through in-house accredited training
CS#1 has its own Registered Training Organisation – Optimum Training and Development (Optimum) – located in our head office at 63 Boolimba Crescent, Narrabundah.
Optimum (RTO 88016) is authorised to provide training in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Quality Skills Authority and can be found on www.training.gov.au.
In addition to accredited qualifications in Early Education and Care, Optimum offers specialised Professional Development and customised training workshops catering to various workplaces, as well as work experience placements for students. Read more…
CS#1 recognise that people do better when they:
- have interesting, meaningful and challenging work
- know the work they undertake is important, and that their efforts are appreciated
- are supported, and given the resources and opportunity to meet challenges
- have a clear understanding of their role in the organisation, and how this fits into the ‘bigger picture’
- have an input on matters affecting their workplace
- take part in regular and honest feedback about their performance
- know that innovation and better ways of doing things will be supported
Valuing and supporting our employees has enabled a consistent low rate of staff turnover and high quality work performance – not to mention a very happy and rewarding work environment!